Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

Brother help me! It's Chef Boyardee Raviloi in the can. It bailed me out when I was locked down. Never ate it that often, and finished all the mini cans up! Thank Heavens for Chef Boyardee!

yup...i need help, too!!  and Spaghettios!!

Respected Contributor

Hormel Beef Tamales.

Hormel or Wolf Chili on rice.

A can of Progresso soup. The lemon chicken with orzo is nice and light, love the Italian Wedding Soup and the gumbo, and the different tomato soups are great with a grilled cheese sandwich.

Pantry stocking--good idea!

Esteemed Contributor

Spam

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

Brother help me! It's Chef Boyardee Raviloi in the can. It bailed me out when I was locked down. Never ate it that often, and finished all the mini cans up! Thank Heavens for Chef Boyardee!

That's the first thing that popped into my head! Chef Boyardee Ravioli is one of my favorite guilty pleasures

Honored Contributor

Fried Vienna Sausages on a sessame seed bun.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Great ideas!  Keep 'em coming.  No dietary restrictions for this.  I will add B&M Brown Bread in the can.  I just got 12 of those.  Good with soup.

Respected Contributor

Not a can, but a pouch.  Tasty Bite Indian Madras Lentils.  I get the box of them at Costco.  They taste just like a mild chili.  Delicious!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@KarenQVC  I am with you on the baked beans.  That's exactly what I like to buy...vegetarian too.

I also like the Del Monte green beans.  I can even eat them cold right out of the can.  Weird....I know.

I'm not sure I understand your question. I will eat Vegetarian Vegetable soup (only Cambells) and sometimes Tomato soup.

Honored Contributor

@KarenQVC I ***love love love*** corned beef hash. I dump it all into a frying pan and cook it to a fair thee well, really brown and crunchy.

I also like Dinty Moore beef stew and various soups.

Respected Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

That's the first thing that popped into my head! Chef Boyardee Ravioli is one of my favorite guilty pleasures

@Ladybug724@KarenQVC 

@nana59 

WARNING ⚠️ Whatever you do...DO NOT  add good Italian cheese, like Pecorino Romano to this! It will make you lazy and you'll never have real raviolis ever again. 😝 Has anyone ever had the limited edition (dead serious 🧐)  Original recipe old school Raviolis? God love you Chef Boyardee ! Another great canned item is Stagg Chili, Steakhouse Reserve. Bye Bye Chili making! It's sooo good!