Frequent Contributor

@Yahooey

I just love that, everytime I come in here and see it, it cracks me up. Just because I love cats and know their nature. It almost seems as if the cat is taunting the bird (which he very well may be doing) while doing something that is very natural to a cat to begin with. The bird then gets frustrated and takes action which lands him on the floor, haha.. Too cute! Smiley LOL Thanks for sharing that! Sure makes me smile!

Gosh life is like that sometimes! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3, It's only happens to me on mobile devices, never on a PC.

Very aggravating on my phone because trying to correct it on such a tiny screen & keyboard is tedious and often just won't work. I'd often give up and delete the whole thing.

It seems to happen more often (at least once daily) on my Amazon tablet, but since it's all bigger, I can correct it more easily. 

Honored Contributor

I remember you.  Once your thread is poofed you cannot type another one on the same subject again and you did so poof again.  That's the way it is.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Okay maybe I should clarify then, this is happening to me on my Windows laptop..I am not on a Tablet, Phone or anything like that.. Thanks for sharing that information @x Hedge  Thumbs up smiley by skotan

Frequent Contributor

Re: Questions about posting

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 whom are you referring to?

If you are referring to me, I think that you misunderstood. It was not a thread, it was simply a reply. This happened a couple of times on different occasions but once I retyped the reply it was fine and did not disappear or go poof. And it didn't go poof a second time, only the one time and I had to retype it again and it went through just fine so it must have been a glitch either on the part of my browser or the QVC site.. 

I hope that makes sense, I know it might be confusing the way that I have tried to describe it here.. Sorry..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge wrote:

Very aggravating on my phone because trying to correct it on such a tiny screen & keyboard is tedious and often just won't work. I'd often give up and delete the whole thing.

It seems to happen more often (at least once daily) on my Amazon tablet, but since it's all bigger, I can correct it more easily. 

@x Hedge& @AngelWhispers, oh, well. I guess that might explain the difference. I'm on a PC and only see the HTML if I include something from the Internet. But as you and I said, just click on "post" again. At least, I think you said that. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@AngelWhispers   I guess I misunderstood.  Oops!

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

@Katcat1

No problem, no harm done, lol..I admit that I am not the best at describing things sometimes.. Smiley Wink  Especially Technical stuff! 

Frequent Contributor

@Spurt

Yes! That is exactly what I kept seeing.. Thanks for posting that..

Mostly this was popping up during a regular post even when I wasn't sharing an image copied from the Internet. Just during a regular typed out message even when sharing the smileys that are available in this reply box. That is why I was thinking that it had something to do with using the smileys.. It might just be the browser that I am using (Opera) and it has a built in pop up blocker which is showing right now it is blocking 7 ads from this site.. Food for thought..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge wrote:

@x Hedge

That's wierd because it happens to me on my laptop no matter which browser I use....  I think it has to do what @dooBdoo said, its just a precaution to check for malware and viruses and you just CLICK "post" and it gets posted....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”