Regular Contributor

Question for Anyone in the Buffalo Area

I'd like to send a fruit/gift basket to a firm in Buffalo as a "thank you" gift. I was going to use Harry and David but would like it to arrive no later than early next week so it may be better if I use a local company. Can anyone make a recommendation? I'd like to spend about $200 so I'm thinking a basket with a variety of gourmet items, etc.

I've got to run errands but will check back later. If anyone can recommend a place in the city of Buffalo or nearby, I'd appreciate your input. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Re: Question for Anyone in the Buffalo Area

Try premier gourmet. Website is premier dot com. Phone 7168773574

Helen852
Honored Contributor

My neighbor owns the BEST flower shop in Buffalo - she has catered to the society set for 60 years (she's 86 now, but don't say I told you!)

Anytime people get a basket from her place, they know they are getting the best...the country club - ladies that lunch - society ball - top of the line products...Lindt chocolates, gourmet fruit, etc.

My clients included the largest law firm in town - they used to RAVE about the baskets I got them from The Floristry. $150 (plus $15 delivery charge) will get you a HUGE basket...no need to spend any more, trust me!

Here is the info:

The Floristry - Fann Markel (owner)

1385 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY 14209
(716) 885-6037

Good luck!

PS Premier Gourmet has new owners and it's not like it used to be...they were my clients too.

Valued Contributor

Terrier, nice recommendation. I'm in the southtowns, but did notice the difference in premier once they moved from the Delaware ave location to maple.

My sister and in are doing the garden walk this month.

Helen852
Honored Contributor

On 7/9/2014 Helen852 said:

Terrier, nice recommendation. I'm in the southtowns, but did notice the difference in premier once they moved from the Delaware ave location to maple.

My sister and in are doing the garden walk this month.

Thank you! Everyone knows The Floristry!

I'm getting my garden ready...I have to get the green light bulb they are passing out to houses on the Walk. I missed the party and have to go to Urban Roots.

Did you see my place over at "In the Garden?"
The picture was from the June Spree magazine.

Honored Contributor

Bumping up for OP...

Super Contributor

Wegmans , they have locations in Buffalo. Wegmans has a website with their products and a phone number to order and deliver under the florist section. Very thoughtful of you , a very nice thank you gift !

Regular Contributor

Ladies, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for taking the time to respond. I appreciate your input. I had computer problems last night and couldn't get back on.

My youngest son spent four years at UB but was no help whatsoever so I'm glad for your assistance.

I want something really special so I think I'll contact The Floristry today. Again, thanks for the help!

Honored Contributor

On 7/10/2014 momma3gs said:

Ladies, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for taking the time to respond. I appreciate your input. I had computer problems last night and couldn't get back on.

My youngest son spent four years at UB but was no help whatsoever so I'm glad for your assistance.

I want something really special so I think I'll contact The Floristry today. Again, thanks for the help!

Thanks for taking my suggestion (seconded by Helen)...I'm sure they will take good care of you!