Esteemed Contributor

Jeepers creepers{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} It's got my interest.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Good cast and premise, I enjoyed the opener......

Super Contributor

I forget about it. Now I have to find it. I hope they show it again.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/9/2014 SydneyH said:

Good cast and premise, I enjoyed the opener......

ITA. It's got me wondering what's gonna happen next.

For those that didn't watch, here's what Wiki has on the series.

Extant is an American science fiction television series that debuted on July 9, 2014 on CBS. It revolves around an astronaut (Halle Berry) who returns home to her family inexplicably pregnant after a year in outer space. On August 7, 2013, CBS announced that it had placed a 13-episode straight-to-series order, bypassing the traditional pilot stage.Steven Spielberg will serve as an executive producer. Production for the series began in Los Angeles on February 10 for a scheduled premiere on July 9, 2014.

• Halle Berry as Molly Woods
  • Goran Visnjic as John Woods
  • Pierce Gagnon as Ethan Woods
  • Camryn Manheim as Sam Barton
  • Hiroyuki Sanada as Hideki Yasumoto
  • Grace Gummer as Julie Gelineau
  • Michael O'Neill as Alvin Sparks
It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/9/2014 herekitty_kitty said:

I forget about it. Now I have to find it. I hope they show it again.

It was the first episode. It should be available online later tonight or tomorrow. I highly recommend it.

Super Contributor

I recorded it on DVR, need to watch it. Love Halle Berry and Goran Visnjic. The premise does sound interesting. Steven Spielberg is the Executive Producer and nobody does sci-fi quite like him. I'm looking forward to watching it.

Honored Contributor

I watched a show today and the guy (that I guess is an alien) was a guest. He played the part of 'Marcus'. Can't remember his name. They showed a clip and he came in to the spaceship (?) and startled Halle and walked up to her and touched her. I don't see him listed as part of the cast from Wiki.

Anyways, I don't get into anything that scares me.....lol. I think I'm a bit surprised Halle would do a television series. I honestly thought whenever I saw previews, it was a motion picture.

Enjoy it!

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/9/2014 Lucky Charm said:

I watched a show today and the guy (that I guess is an alien) was a guest. He played the part of 'Marcus'. Can't remember his name. They showed a clip and he came in to the spaceship (?) and startled Halle and walked up to her and touched her. I don't see him listed as part of the cast from Wiki.

Anyways, I don't get into anything that scares me.....lol. I think I'm a bit surprised Halle would do a television series. I honestly thought whenever I saw previews, it was a motion picture.

Enjoy it!

They list him as a recurring roll Sergio Harford as Marcus Rawlins

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/9/2014 Jules5280 said:

I recorded it on DVR, need to watch it. Love Halle Berry and Goran Visnjic. The premise does sound interesting. Steven Spielberg is the Executive Producer and nobody does sci-fi quite like him. I'm looking forward to watching it.

Yes ITA. Spielberg is Sci Fi.

I've said it before, I'm happy to see something on TV besides reality shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I dvrd it so I will watch with my husband Thursday because he goes to bed at 9 for work. It looks good, so Im glad to read you liked it.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles