Respected Contributor

I'm sure this question has been asked over and over, but I'm not on the boards very often so I've missed any answers, but, are your returns to the Q taking longer than usual? 

I suppose it's possible that QVC could have a labor shortage like everyone seems to be having around the country, but my goodness, returns are taking forever. Surely it can't be just mine. 

Another question. Are you likely to get an item that has been returned if you are on a waitlist?   

Respected Contributor

I recently sent back 2 items separate bags same date of return, one was refunded within about 2-3 weeks, I had to contact customer service about the other order because the order page said they recieved the return but there was no info on my refund amt. CS was very helpful and posted my refund amt right away. 

Valued Contributor
I return a item last week for a different color and size. As I was watching this morning the item I exchange was sold out now, it wasn't when I sent it back last Monday. So I called CS she informed me my return is still in my town ( California) she refunded me and then put the one I want on wait-list. I don't believe it's QVC it's our local carrier not sending our return out in a timely manner.
Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I recently sent back 2 items separate bags same date of return, one was refunded within about 2-3 weeks, I had to contact customer service about the other order because the order page said they recieved the return but there was no info on my refund amt. CS was very helpful and posted my refund amt right away. 

@Goodie2shoes  Thank you. I probably need to do that.     

Respected Contributor

Re: Question about returns

[ Edited ]

@Grand Happy The post office doesn't mail them back to QVC.  They are put aside and picked up by an agent (not sure which company) which then forwards them on to QVC.  When I return an item, I always have it scanned at the post office when I drop it off.  I notice that the item sits at my post office for up to a week until it's picked up and then takes about another week to arrive at QVC.  It's currently taking up to 2 weeks once QVC receives it for the return to get processed.  I'm also in CA.

@Georgiagrama Not all wait list items are returns.  People also put things on check order and never send the check in.  Those items are released a couple of weeks later.  A lot of people do that when they are not sure of size so they'll order one size and put the others on check order in case the original size doesn't fit.

Valued Contributor
Linmo, I didn't know that. I have them scan it also and get a receipt.
I wish I would've called CS the day I sent it back for exchange and asked them to send the one I wanted ASAP