Respected Contributor

Question about an Amazon shoe return?

I received a pair of walking shoes today. Wore them to walk for a while and they are just too small although they are my regular size. I have already ordered up a size.

Can you return used shoes? I wore them outside and they are scuffed. I don't know their rules.

Thank you for your replies.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about an Amazon shoe return?

@wonderfulworld I would contact the seller to answer your question.  I think it depends on the seller's policy.  

Respected Contributor

If it comes from amazon it must be in new and unused condition. If it is fro another seller they have their own policies. You can see return policies at amazon.

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

If it comes from amazon it must be in new and unused condition. If it is fro another seller they have their own policies. You can see return policies at amazon.

Thank you. I have returned shoes before but only after trying them on just in the house. I appreciate your reply!

Trusted Contributor

@wonderfulworld, question why did you wear them out ?  It would seem you could tell if they were too small wearing them around inside the house.  But good luck. 

Respected Contributor

I bought a pair of Ryka walking shoes from Amazon last year and thought they fit--UNTIL I actually wore them on a trail, and they were too tight and pinched.  I returned them to Amazon that very day with no issue and was credited immediately as soon as Amazon got notification from UPS that they had the shoes.

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld ..............You need to contact Amazon customer service.  Also, if its a 3rd party sale you may have to contact them.  Why would you post this question on QVC forum?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Why not post this in the QVC community? There are threads all the time about Amazon on this forum.  There are threads about a lot of other shopping sites and stores on this forum.  

Enough people on this forum shop at Amazon that the OP thought someone would be able to help.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  How did you know exactly what I was thinking? That´s scary lol.

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Why not post this in the QVC community? There are threads all the time about Amazon on this forum.  There are threads about a lot of other shopping sites and stores on this forum.  

Enough people on this forum shop at Amazon that the OP thought someone would be able to help.  

Respected Contributor

Amazon has "Prime Wardrobe," an approval service for apparel, footwear included. They couldn't run this if they weren't comfortable taking worn returns. Not saying any and all apparel purchases would be accepted  back, but definitely try. No sense in keeping something you can''t use if you can return it and get a refund, or at least a credit.

Good luck.