I love so many hosts and now mostly watch for entertainment. My purchases have been cut way back due to quality, mostly clothing. The styles are current but fabric is cheap. Looks like JCPenneys. Nothing wrong with JCP, but if I wanted that I’d go there, spend less and wouldn’t get stuck with QVC outrageous return charges. I ordered three small identical items, $3 shipping on each even though they all came in the same small package, didn’t fit, returned for $6.95 each in the same box. $30 for nothing. I guess they hope you’ll keep it rather than pay shipping. Beauty items are a good value. Kitchen things are nice, home decor looks like Hobby Lobby. Love watching the cute hosts at night but I’m kind of done.
Esteemed Contributor

@horseshow, I hear you. I now basically order a few Cuddl Duds items and that's about it. I know what size to order and am careful about making sure I really want to buy it. I've ordered a few kitchen items - silicone gadgets - and never send anything back because of the shipping. As for the cute hosts at night - you lost me there! LOL! I don't watch anything "live" anymore.

Frequent Contributor

I don't watch it live anymore either , the hosts are so full of themselves !!!