Trusted Contributor

QVC’s Memorial Day Weekend Line-Up A Big Disappointment

I am so disappointed in the quality and scheduling of QVC vendors lately. I have been a customer since QVC first aired and have seen QVC’s prices continue to go up and quality continue to decline. QVC sells products for years on end (food & other) that have always gotten poor customer ratings and rather than look for new and better quality items to sell to their customers, they sell the same old sub-standard stuff. I’m going to start shopping at my local shops that sell “unique, quality” merchandise. I’ll still buy a few items from QVC, but it’s time to start spending my money more wisely.

Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC’s Memorial Day Weekend Line-Up A Big Disappointment

Many of us agree with you. I'll be shopping some place else too. Just want to get my bill paid .

Occasional Contributor

Re: QVC’s Memorial Day Weekend Line-Up A Big Disappointment

Too many food items and not enough kitchen gadgets.  Also, those Today's Special Value presentations are too long and too often during a program.  Why not bring good cooks like Bob Warden back?  He used to be the highlight of all your programming!  Also, the chef's who bring in the kitchen gadgets could bring some new suggestions instead of the same ol' same 'ol that we already have.  I especially love Nicer Dicer that I bought from QVC tons of years ago.  Needed a replacement but because never see on QVC had to go to Ebay.  I also love the meat tenderizer gadget.  Only saw that once and never again.  Come on David and QVC....let's reintroduce some of the older gadgets that were good sellers or bring on some new ones.  

I tried to start a collection of Temptations in the floral lace dark blue motif.  Was disappointed when I ordered the big serving plate around the holidays only to find that during manufacture of it the dark blue must have ran into the white indentations of the flowers.  I sent that one back and reordered another only to find the same thing.  That was it.  Very disappointed in the quality!  I received many compliments on the pieces I do have but now am afraid to buy more if the quality is wavering!

Otherwise, love QVC, love InTheKitchenWithDavid and will continue to be called, amongst the family, a QVC Queen!  So don't be taken aback with what I write because I love you guys and hope quality doesn't suffer for quantity!