Please be careful when you apply for a QVC card and they promise you a $40 credit to use. They somehow do not appy it and you try and try to get it then they give you an excuse they can not apply it now cause you already paid for the original item you bought when you opened your card. They will not apply anywhere else. RIP OFF

Honored Contributor

the QVC credit  appears on your QVC account and not on your credit card account. it appears approximately 6 -8 weeks after you have made your first purchase on your QCARD and is available to use on an order. it DOES have an expiration date. all information is contained in the fine print when you applied for the card and offer.

you can have the mods check your account to see if it has been applied. contact them at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@lokiodie Bless your heart!  I see that you’re new so welcome.  

It’s too bad you didn’t have the opportunity of reviewing some of the comments prior to getting yours but it seems to be an ongoing problem for many of the cardholders (myself included). I got out right away...

Honored Contributor

Credit card companies are sneaky. Forty dollars is not enough for me to deal with this company. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC promises

[ Edited ]

I got the credit ($20) when I applied for the card. I'm still waiting for the promised tote bag. @Beth-QVC

🙏

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Credit card companies are sneaky. Forty dollars is not enough for me to deal with this company. 

@GenXmuse 

it is NOT an offer from the credit card company. it is an offer from QVC. all terms are clearly stated when a person applies for the card.

This offer is sponsored by QVC, Inc. and not Synchrony Bank.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

People jump on this without understanding how it works. It really has nothing to do with the actual card it is a credit from QVC to get you to open a Q card. You make your first purchase opening a Q card then in 8 weeks or so the credit will show up on your QVC account (not the credit card acct). When you place an order & check out it will ask if you want to apply your credit to that purchase.

Honored Contributor

The $40 is for a Q credit on a future purchase.  It won't be applied to the charge card.  Contact the mods as previously stated.

Honored Contributor

Its important that you explicitly follow the instructions for using the credit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment