Valued Contributor

Re: QVC lug masks

[ Edited ]

How is the fit?  I have a smallish face and the qvc "surgical" masks hung on me like a sack of potatoes.  @eadu4 

Honored Contributor

@eadu4 Thanks for your review. I ordered them in various three-pack choices. Love the Lug designs. Have many of their handbags, so this will be great! Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I have these, don't have an exceptionally large face and they fit really well.   Those complaining about price, I ordered a couple cotton ones from eBay before these were available and paid $10 each for those and to be fair they are not as nice.   I personally think these are fairly priced and very nicely made.   I also ordered some surgical masks from Amazon and guess what, they are coming from China.  China is the mask capital of the world.   If you want made in America I think you need homemade. 

Trusted Contributor

Just a point here, unless you verify the material you are using it's still "made in China".  The material, thread, string, elastic, etc have a large chance of coming from China.  So even homemade items still are really not "made in the USA".  Until the fabric, and all the other materials are actually made in the USA it's still China products.  Heck most of the sewing machines are foreign made including China.  

Trusted Contributor

They might be big, so these might not work for you,  but for me I don't wan't anything suctioned to my face and I wouldn't think in the summer that would be something you would want.  But it's all a personal preference.  I'm not sure of your "risk" factor so again, masks are a personal choice.  I"m almost 60, and not afraid so I do it as a courtesy.  My husband has tried a bunch of masks since the beginning (he handles the cleaning crews in the covid positive buildings) and he liked this one.  I found it worked for me.  But again like all the other differernt masks out there, everyone has a preference and fit comfort zone.  I found some that were recommeded didn't work out for me. donated to someone else who liked them and it worked for them.  Truthfully, I haven't seen really anyone using them right, wearing them right, so there you go.  Are masks really effective?  Not the way I've seen they are used and worn (other than the professionals who know how to) but hey, again it's about the comfort zone it puts you in.  

Valued Contributor

Old Navy has masks, 5 for $12 and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

Old Navy has masks, 5 for $12 and free shipping.

They're all on back order, you need to spend $50 for free shipping, no promo codes and no returns.

Honored Contributor

how about this buy a Lug product and buy a mask and don't pay shipping for it for the mask ?

way too complex for Q 

Valued Contributor

I ordered a reusable washabale mask a month ago. No sign of it. At least I wasn't charged. I made a couple of anklet sock masks. but they're weak on make. I am saving them for when I go to the bank. They're insisting people wear masks on coming inside.

Honored Contributor

String king  masks are made in the USA, they have a site,and also sell on amazon.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.