Super Contributor

I will be taking a break from QVC!  I returned items to be exchanged for a different size on August 16th.  I can't get any information online regarding the return, can't get in touch with a CS rep! 

Honored Contributor

@cddh    Well jump into the mess and email the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com, including your order number.  They may be able to give you the status of your exchange.  They do take some time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Thank you for the information.  I emailed and will see what happens.  No more ordering for me until they get organized!  Frustrating not to be able to know if they received your return.  HSN doesn't seem to have this problem.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I didn't see your reply before I posted to the OP's SECOND post on this subject on a different forum.

Respected Contributor

@cddh  it always took at least 3 weeks for exchanges for me at the Q pre-Covid so I’m thinking it might take even longer now. 

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids    The poster apparently doesn't know that posting duplicate posts violates board standards.  She must have posted the second while I was responding to the first.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Oops!  I got speedy and competent results by messaging.  The CS rep, Gloria, was extremely helpful.  Issue resolved in minutes.

Super Contributor

Too many forums.  I'm not a frequent poster and wanted to get answers since calling and .com was useless.  Sorry.  I know the posters here are helpful.