Frequent Contributor
We’ve all had issues with QVC the past few years. I guess now a days we blame everything on Covid19. But today I received 3 separate emails telling me my orders will be delayed. Hmmm I received these orders last week. I checked on the QVC site they show processing. I also had to call QVC about 2 orders that were returned for exchange that were now out of stock and they still charged me for return shipping. CS gladly took care of it but you need to be an accountant to track the billing errors. On top of that I received another order with the wrong merchandise and invoice and the CS rep told be to keep or donate and she would send me out the correct item. Crazy how QVC doesn’t seem to be able to sync their company’s various departments and frustrating at the same time
Honored Contributor

@stateofmichigan 

A lot of it has to do with the fire that destroyed their North Carolina warehouse and main shipping point, now they have to rely on other warehouses or get orders shipped directly from the manufacturer.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

The routing of merchandise is sure bonkers! You can't blame that on North Carolina!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because off topic

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC has gone bonkers

[ Edited ]

The routing of the merchandise for delivery is not a QVC problem. That problem is with the shipping company.

Frequent Contributor
I didn’t mention routing.
Honored Contributor

It should be fairly simple to keep track of orders.  IMO, the entire IT department needs an overhaul.

Honored Contributor

People who think Covid is over and gone are not up on their current events.  It has been raging in Asia where much of what we buy is made and from where it is shipped.  Its so bad there, they've fenced in apartment buildings to keep people at home.  It has seriously affected production and shipment of goods.

In my experience, UPS seems to have fallen apart and QVC's use of a "shipping partner" is royally delaying the receipt of our orders.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Routing was mentioned by @Harpa. Sorry about the confusion @stateofmichigan.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Billing error were happening prior to the fire.  When you ship back " your way" they charge you return shipping  or when you send to exchange  they charge return shipping  when they are out of stock. If QVC is out of stock when you want an exchange it's their problem but they  charge you return shipping as if you had intended on a return. Also, unlike other  companies they don't detail your return fees.