Honored Contributor

Re: QVC guests need a dress code!!

Q needs to help those that haven't clue ,by giving them a dress standard..I have often read about things like this

One starlet, went to the Iranian embassy in a scanty attire. The ambassador's wife, didn't know which way to look

In that country, women that dress the was she did ,aren't admired ,they are scorned, and sometimes quite verbally

If you are in doubt, don't do it. She seems like a nice lady, I don't think she actually did it on purpose Hollywood's dress code ,isn't the same ,as selling a product in a family home.

Honored Contributor

Yes it was short, but everything was covered up.

Trusted Contributor

I agree some kind of dress code is needed. I am all for casual but some carry it a little too far.

Honored Contributor

hubbo wanted her to drop something. LOL

LOL

young girls today, anything goes, he likes to go to the bank where the tellers

let it all hang out, "don't have to pay for a peep show any more" LOL

Free is free.

Valued Contributor

Seems to be a trend that needs to die. I went to a soccer banquet for my daughter's high school team...many of the girls had those super short "nighties" on. They would get up out of their chairs to get an award and "whoop!" everything's there to see. They spent most of the night pulling their dresses down to cover up.. to no avail. And they didn't look good in them either. Really pretty girls with unflattering dresses. Thankfully, my daughter has more sense than this. She looked cute, covered and actually comfortable. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't know who either of these people are - just went and found their video.

If you can't say anything nice - don't say anything at all. I will remain silent.

This makes Josie looks too covered up and she always looks fab. Her best accessory is her beautiful smile.

Respected Contributor

Where is the video?  Checked both lip scrub products that came up in a search and the only video was back at Halloween, and not Happ.  

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

All I can say is times have changed and you can either evolve with it or remain stagnant and stay locked in a time when you were actually young many many years ago.  Those that do this are just like the mothers,  grandmothers and old neighborhood biddies we rolled our eyes at!!

I remember some of the cracks from the biddies and promised myself back in the day I would never turn into one of them. Proud that I accomplished my goal and refrain from judging what young women wear. 

Respected Contributor

I see a video with a Rachel B. From earlier this morning.  Happ has an off the shoulder fuscia dress on.  No problem that I see.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkerbell3

Don't know either vendor and didn't see the shows.

All I can say is what comes to mind ....  "the squeaky wheel gets the grease". 

So ... if you're REALLY that bent out of shape ..... complain to QVC .... and also the person's facebook page, or, better yet, their corporate website page.    Posters here can agree with you, but nothing meaningful will happen.  JMO