Valued Contributor

Re: QVC does not require feedback

which item number are you trying to get "feedback"/reviews for?

@sunshine45 wrote:

The first one was a mattress by the Brothers (blanking out on their names!) The CC rep said it was new. But it wasn't new. I had seen it on before and thought about it so the second time I saw it on air I decided to look at the reviews. There were none.

The next time was Issac's 24/7 pants that have been around forever. You know there must be reviews for those pants. There was nothing, only questions about the item. The CC Chat person told me that QVC was not obligated to post reviews or I guess to open an item up for reviews!! 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The only items I see without reviews are new items that are too recent to have been reviewed.

I know and that is why I couldn't believe what I was hearing about how they are obligated to ask for or post reviews.

Honored Contributor

@Whosits wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

The first one was a mattress by the Brothers (blanking out on their names!) The CC rep said it was new. But it wasn't new. I had seen it on before and thought about it so the second time I saw it on air I decided to look at the reviews. There were none.

The next time was Issac's 24/7 pants that have been around forever. You know there must be reviews for those pants. There was nothing, only questions about the item. The CC Chat person told me that QVC was not obligated to post reviews or I guess to open an item up for reviews!! 

@Whosits 

it would be helpful to have the items numbers so we could check to see if we could see reviews.

i did a search for scott living mattresses and all of them listed have reviews except for one.

i did a search for isaacs 24/7 pants and there are 145 options.....all of them have reviews except for two that are listed as NEW. my guess is that the two that are listed as new are too new to have reviews yet.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Whosits wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Whosits 

it would be helpful to have the items numbers so we could check to see if we could see reviews.

i did a search for scott living mattresses and all of them listed have reviews except for one.

i did a search for isaacs 24/7 pants and there are 145 options.....all of them have reviews except for two that are listed as NEW. my guess is that the two that are listed as new are too new to have reviews yet.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do that. Probably my concern was ill founded then. I guess I'm too suspicious!

Honored Contributor

I don't post them and I don't read them.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The only items I see without reviews are new items that are too recent to have been reviewed.

That's strange because David's latest cookbook was customer top rated according to reviews when it hadn't even been shipped.