Trusted Contributor

This happens all the time.  I'm watching QVC Online, they are showing the TSV but the graphics are for the microfiber towels. It happens on all channels. They are either ahead 1 item or behind 1 item with the graphics.  Wish they would make them match.

Honored Contributor

That doesn't happen on TV.  There must be some kind of delay in transmitting the signal.   If it bothers you so much, watch on TV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed that too about the graphics when watching online.  I noticed that if I exited out then went back into the live stream it would get updated.  Otherwise, it could take several minutes.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it happens quite frequently with online viewing and can become annoying.

I find that I can actually close that graphic out.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624   Sometimes I don't have the option to watch on the TV. Don't get QVC 2 or 3 on the TV. But thanks for the advice, I would have never thought of that.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, that's interesting @grandma2pkmh .

At this point I only watch online (TV not an option), but I watch&shop on the QVC app, not on this wonky website.  The app is just a more streamlined operation, faster, with fewer glitches.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC channels Online

[ Edited ]

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Kachina624   Sometimes I don't have the option to watch on the TV. Don't get QVC 2 or 3 on the TV. But thanks for the advice, I would have never thought of that.

Truly, unsolicited advice is one thing you get here in (Over) Abundance!

Honored Contributor

I've never had that happen to me.