Esteemed Contributor

I have had a couple emails from companies that do business in a state like California who have to shut down their online business because warehouses and distribution centers are in California. Has there been any effect with QVC shipping. Plus they are in PA so how are they still working. Surely QVC had warehouses and centers in some of these states. Curious if it had effected QVC.

Regular Contributor

Re: QVC and state shut downs

If Amazon closes shop...I'm done and so are my pets !!!

Honored Contributor

I ordered some eBay stuff which is coming out of San Fran. The seller emailed me to let me know about possible possible shipping delay. But then five minutes later I got a another email saying my stuff has shipped! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I have also received a lot of those emails.

Don't know how QVC is doing during this time. Probably will not be doing good with all the job loss.

When it starts spreading in the County QVC is located it's time to close shop & send everyone home. No reason to put all their employees at risk. I would not think most would be watching QVC. A lot of people no longer have jobs & wondering how to pay rent & buy food.

Honored Contributor

@Suzy Q from PA wrote:

Amazon has stopped taking any calls.  Any contact with them is through online and hope they will respnd.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suzy Q from PA wrote:

@Suzy Q from PA 

Right now Amazon is still there shipping.

The problem is Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target are not shipping supplies people need the most even if they have it in stock. Says it's available in store. Our Wal-Mart is out of stock, don't have a Target in our area.

Makes no sense they will not ship items we need when they are telling people to stay home??????????????

Trying to find things for my 90 year old MIL that did not get a 2 week supply like we told her. Her daughter her son & his wife have no supply of anything???

Esteemed Contributor

@Suzy Q from PA wrote:

I would hazard a guess that places like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Chewy would be classified as essential services so exempt from being shut down.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

I think the Q and other retailers are adjusting their warehouses accordingly.  I ordered a BFD sweater from QVC.  Normally, it takes up to a week to ship, but ships from CA (which is where I live) so I receive it a couple of days after it ships.  This time it actually shipped faster, but from NC, so it will take longer to get here.  My Amazon Prime and Chewy orders are taking longer than usual to ship, but are stil arriving a couple of days after they ship.  

Honored Contributor

I cannot afford to risk my health driving from store to store looking for stuff....they should ship it if I am willing to pay for it?
Esteemed Contributor

All of my shipping orders are coming in.