Trusted Contributor

Last night I was scanning YouTube when I  ran across this couple that buy pallets , of New Unopened merchandise to sell at Swap Meets.

First pallet cost them $200.00. Well as I was watching 1st box was a pair of Stechers no surprise , 2nd box Lock and Lock. 3rd 4th 5th box Lock and Lock. Next 6 boxes Temptations. Next box Santa's Best christmas tree. Next 3 boxes Shark vacuums. They went on through 2 more pallets all QVC.

I don't know how they were able to buy  that, all I can say is I'm in the wrong  business.

Honored Contributor

QVC has a website for pallet sales.

@sweetee2 wrote:

Last night I was scanning YouTube when I  ran across this couple that buy pallets , of New Unopened merchandise to sell at Swap Meets.

First pallet cost them $200.00. Well as I was watching 1st box was a pair of Stechers no surprise , 2nd box Lock and Lock. 3rd 4th 5th box Lock and Lock. Next 6 boxes Temptations. Next box Santa's Best christmas tree. Next 3 boxes Shark vacuums. They went on through 2 more pallets all QVC.

I don't know how they were able to buy  that, all I can say is I'm in the wrong  business.

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC and Youtube ?

[ Edited ]

Yeah, sometimes you see this on ebay as well.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Thats how QVC merchandise, like Susan Graver, gets on Walmart.com, Amazon, eBay etc.  I don't know how they arrange to buy the pallets but there are viable businesses that do nothing but sell this stuff.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

this is how all the big QVC sellers on ebay get their items....qvcliquidation.com

http://www.qvcliquidation.com/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC and Youtube ?

[ Edited ]

@sweetee2 

https://qvc.bstock.com/

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Respected Contributor

This is how I bought LOGO in early days; I never paid more than $20 for a top with free shipping.

Trusted Contributor

Obviously they lied about how much they paid for the palette.