Esteemed Contributor

I know this has been discussed several times.And I know that per QVC they’re trying to update their fulfillment centers so that items ship faster. But I don’t understand how a company as big as QVC is having so much trouble getting there.

Items are still in processing for days before they ship.Yesterday at noon I ordered a pair of Clark’s flip flops from Shoes.com.Not only did I get it 25% cheaper than QVC sells it for plus free shipping.I got them delivered to me via UPS in 24 hours!! I live in New York & the shoes where shipped from Massachusetts!!

If Amazon & Shoes.com & a host of other companies can do it why can’t QVC? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm glad you got that off your chest.  

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I know this has been discussed several times.And I know that per QVC they’re trying to update their fulfillment centers so that items ship faster. But I don’t understand how a company as big as QVC is having so much trouble getting there.

Items are still in processing for days before they ship.Yesterday at noon I ordered a pair of Clark’s flip flops from Shoes.com.Not only did I get it 25% cheaper than QVC sells it for plus free shipping.I got them delivered to me via UPS in 24 hours!! I live in New York & the shoes where shipped from Massachusetts!!

If Amazon & Shoes.com & a host of other companies can do it why can’t QVC? 

Excellent point. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan