Trusted Contributor

I received a QVC survey via email, it was mainly focusing on the shipping and return fees and my input, to me it's a waste of time to send and have it filled out and returned, nothing is going to change, JMO.

Respected Contributor

I received the email one last month. I was unable to open it  forbsome reason, but it sounds like I didn't miss much. 

Frequent Contributor

My main concern is sizing. They talk and talk about things that really do not help you find your size, I know what I can wear it with. Also say comes in petite, regular and tall but then don't give you the length of each. Too expense to keep sending items back.

Honored Contributor

@SoCal Bred wrote:

I received a QVC survey via email, it was mainly focusing on the shipping and return fees and my input, to me it's a waste of time to send and have it filled out and returned, nothing is going to change, JMO.

Interesting.  They must be sending out different surveys. That doesn't sound like what I received.   Mine was a generalized request for opinions.

Esteemed Contributor

I just took a rather lengthy one for HSN.

One thing it emphasized was how much more interest I may have in purchasing a TS if free shipping was included.  I indicated that there have been TSs in the past which I considered, but passed on due to the shipping amount. 

Honored Contributor

The only survey I ever received was about pricing.  They showed an item and asked how much I would be willing to pay for it.  I would much rather do a survey about product offerings and programming.  Count me in for that one!

Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

The only survey I ever received was about pricing.  They showed an item and asked how much I would be willing to pay for it.  I would much rather do a survey about product offerings and programming.  Count me in for that one!

We got a survey like that as well.