Contributor

QVC'S PROMPT RESPONSE TO MY FILTHY, DIRTY BAGS OF CLOTHES

For 2 years I have been trying to get UPS to understand my complaint about the filthy, dirty plastic bags of clothes that they deliver to me. UPS doesn't believe me & says it's not their fault. That's the reason I saved the bags (in a box in my cellar  Smiley Wink ) so that I could show them that it's not just one (1) random bag, but EVERY bag they deliver.  But this is the first that I called it to QVC's attention. My fault there. I e-mailed QVC customer service & they also monitered this Message Forum on the subject. QVC answered me with a lovely phone call this morning & are contacting UPS about all of these customer complaints about the dirty bags. We do believe that it has to do with my southwest PA area UPS distribution hub & probably their belt system being filthy, if that's what is causing this dirty problem.  FED EX must not use the same type of system or they are keeping it clean. Same with the U.S. Post Office. Neither one delivers filthy, dirty plastic bags to me. Thanks to all of you for your stories & thanks to QVC for their immediate response. Let's all hope something better comes from this. 

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC'S PROMPT RESPONSE TO MY FILTHY, DIRTY BAGS OF CLOTHES

This post has been removed by QVC because it is an attempt at moving the thread off topic.

Honored Contributor

Agree with Noel  said.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

How can one expect to received packages in a pristine clean state?  Look what they come in contact with.  No, it's not pleasant, but you can just wipe them off with a damp paper towel.  As long as the inside is not harmed, it's something most can deal with.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

How can one expect to received packages in a pristine clean state?  Look what they come in contact with.  No, it's not pleasant, but you can just wipe them off with a damp paper towel.  As long as the inside is not harmed, it's something most can deal with.

I do expect  pristine packages. I should not end up with dirty hands or have dirt rub off on my clothes when I pick up my packages. It only happens with packages delivered by UPS.

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I do not think the OP thinks she should have pristine clean bags, but I have received many of those filthy bags myself, some actually look like the UPS truck ran over them!!!  Luckily I have never had one already open, but I did receive a box half opened and half taped where whoever at the Q shipping area was careless about taping the box!  I notified the Q, luckily, the item was in a plastic bag and had not fallen out!!!

Honored Contributor

Not sure why you started a new thread, rather than posting this as a followup on your first thread????  It's certainly relevant there, where many people had responded.

Contributor

My apologies Pearlee. I don't post very often & didn't realize my blunder. I have now re-posted this new comment on my previous (original) thread so that the original responders will know what has happened so far. Thank you for the little lesson.

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm more in line with Karmerblue.  As long as the contents are not damaged (and arrive in pristine condition), it doesn't bother me much if the packaging is soiled.  But maybe my packages haven't arrived in as bad a condition as the OP has described.  I've never felt the need to open my packages outside.  Hopefully, it will stay that way.

QVC Customer Care