Honored Contributor

QVC Outlets eNewsletter: Spectacular September Savings!

Keep in mind that you can call the outlets if you're looking for particular items and they'll ship it to you!

Take an Extra 75% Off Select Apparel, Handbags+, and Accessories
Labor Day Savings
These offers are only available in QVC's outlet stores.
Jewelry Extravaganza
Fashionably Great Finds
Pre-Season Boot and Outerwear Sale
Spectacular Savings
60% off Christmas Decor
50% off Gold Jewelry
70% off Bronzo Italia® Jewelry
70% off Boots & Outerwear
Lancaster, PA Outlet Store Hours
Frazer, PA Outlet Store Hours
Rehoboth Beach, DE Outlet Store Hours
QVC As Is Department
Love QVC? Discover QCard®, our exclusive credit card. LEARN MORE QVC’s Easy Pay Option:  SEE DETAILS
QVC Everywhere
FacebookTwitterYouTubePinterestGoogle+InstagramQVC Apps
don't just shop. Q.®

*Sale event good at QVC Outlet stores. No further discounts on items 50% off or greater, including Senior and Military discounts. Clearance, Manager Special Values and Special Priced items are excluded from all sales events. QVC Outlet stores reserve the right to limit quantity for each customer. No price adjustments on prior purchases or gift certificates. Selections may vary by store. Quantities while supplies last. Discount is off the "You Pay" price. Offers valid 9/1/15 – 9/30/15. ©2014 QVC, Inc. QVC, the Q, and the Q-ribbon logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc. This ad may contain errors, omissions or typographical errors or may be out of date. QVC may change, delete, or update any advertising at any time and without prior notice. +Excludes Dooney & Bourke. ++Dooney & Bourke is limited to three per customer per day. Other restrictions may apply.

Easy Returns! Learn about our 30-day Return Policy.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Outlets eNewsletter: Spectacular September Savings!

IG... I'm a shopper of the Q outlets and have been for years.  I live about and hour and a half away from the Fraser outlet.  About once a month (sometimes every other month) my daughter, sister, a close friend and I shop the sales at the outlet.  We make a day of it, and also include a quick trip to the Studio Store.  It's a great day finding all kinds of bargains.  You never know what you might come home with..LoL.   On the way home, we stop for dinner and talk about all the great buys we scored.   

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella

That sounds like great fun!

I don't live near any of Q's outlets, but I have ordered from the outlets before, with great success.

But your road trip with the girls, sounds like much more fun!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

how do you call and order from the outlets? it would have to be a very specific item instead of an item of clothing. it would be a lot to sift through. i have to ask them if they do this at rehoboth beach.

i am headed to the beach next week so i am definitely going to the qvc outlet. i could spend hours in there and i have gotten some great buys, especially when they are running their sales. i have gotten ten fashion items before for under $100. my favorites to look through though is the jewelry and home goods.

thanks for the heads up!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll hop on a plane and be right there.  Hope it's not all picked over....

Respected Contributor

Ciao Bella: Next time you go to Fraser Q outlet, stop in early at the Dixie Picnic Lunch ( closes at 3 ) for various flavored iced "up cakes" and the sinfully delicious Tres  Leches square with coffee.

Or, take a cooler and ice packs with you.  Everything is handmade and will give you enough energy to do justice to the Outlet ...LOL

happy hunting and eating!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jlkz wrote:

Ciao Bella: Next time you go to Fraser Q outlet, stop in early at the Dixie Picnic Lunch ( closes at 3 ) for various flavored iced "up cakes" and the sinfully delicious Tres  Leches square with coffee.

Or, take a cooler and ice packs with you.  Everything is handmade and will give you enough energy to do justice to the Outlet ...LOL

Jlkz... Love Dixie Picnic Lunch!!!  Have had lunch there the last 3 times we shopped at the outlet!  I like the homemade chicken salad with walnuts and grapes.. It comes as a boxed lunch with your choice of a side and an upcake... Delish!!!  Will have to try the Tres Leches cake.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Trusted Contributor

Wow...Now thats a clearance sale!

I'll bet eBay will be brimming with an overflow of QVC products in the near future.

Esteemed Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@jlkz wrote:

Jlkz... Love Dixie Picnic Lunch!!!  Have had lunch there the last 3 times we shopped at the outlet!  I like the homemade chicken salad with walnuts and grapes.. It comes as a boxed lunch with your choice of a side and an upcake... Delish!!!  Will have to try the Tres Leches cake.  

The Classic Diner is my go-to place when I'm visiting the Q outlets- I'll have to give this place a try next time!