Respected Contributor

QVC Outlets Frazer or Lancaster... Anyone Been There Recently??

Pre-pandemic, my daughter, sister and I would make a day trip of going to the Frazer Outlet.  It's an hour and a half away from where we live, so we would only get there two or three times a year.  Since things have improved since the pandemic started, we were thinking of maybe doing a day trip there this month.  Last time we were there was in 2019.

Has anyone been to either the Frazer or Lancaster Outlet recently, and if so, has anything changed?  Inventory well stocked?  New rules?   Any info you can provide will determine if we make the almost 2 hour trip.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Outlets Frazer or Lancaster... Anyone Been There Recently??

I know Lancaster is closed on Mondays.

I was down on a Monday looking forward to shopping and found they were closed.

I try to avoid the weekends as is it is so busy at the Lancaster outlets.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ciao_bella  Ciao! 

I live close to the Lancaster, PA QVC outlet ( I am headed there today!) and I can tell you it is truly hit-or-miss. 

Lots of clothing and purses. Very small selection of gold jewelry. 

If you make the trip, there are many other stores in the area (Tanger Outlets) and lots of tourist spots. 

Happy Shopping!

Honored Contributor

We used to go to Lancaster all the time for many years, went 6 years ago and it was the final time, It had totally changed, not many bargains to be had.  

Frequent Contributor

I went to the QVC Lancaster Outlet less than a month ago, during the week. It wasn't too busy, which was the only plus.

There was a lot of clothing, but you couldn't try anything on. There was also a lot of Christmas inventory, a good number of handbags, and little else. The jewelry was very minimal. There was no kitchenware or home decor. There were very few shoes.

I was so disappointed that I didn't bother going to the Frazer outlet because the staff person I spoke to at the Lancaster store said the inventory there was pretty much the same in both places at the moment.

To be frank, the outlet shopping in Lancaster overall was a disappointment at Rockvale and Tanger. Some of the new stores (West Elm, Crate and Barrel) seemed promising, but they had so little inventory I walked in and walked out. 

I do hope others have better luck!

Regular Contributor

We were at the Lancaster store two weeks ago today.  The limit on people in the store has been lifted.  There was a sign on the door requesting masks be worn, but most shoppers did not have them on - although the staff did.  As someone else said, there are LOTS of clothes and handbags.  I don't even bother to look at the jewelry anymore - I haven't been finding anything that appealed to me for months.  But you might have better luck!  Moderate selection of shoes, quite a bit of linens, much less in the way of kitchen items/housewares than they used to carry.  If the shopping is disappointing for you, you can at least justify the trip by enjoying a delicious meal at Dienner's down the road!

Honored Contributor

I was in the Lancaster outlet a few years ago.  It was such a mess, I circled the room and walked out the door.  I can't imagine shopping there being pleasurable.  It was a pig sty. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry , no haven't been there. I used to go to the QVC outlet in Wilmington, De. It used to have tons of inventory  packed everywhere.

located at 

3226 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808 
Phone  (888) 345-5788
Super Contributor

@ciao_bella 

UPDATE: Don't waste your time or money for gas to travel to the Lancaster QVC outlet! 

I purchased a few tank tops (which I could just as easily purchased at TJ Maxx!) and my sister bought a sun dress. 

Not much merchandise in the store. Very disappointing. 

Trusted Contributor

I have to try on clothes so this wouldn't work for me unless I saw something I already owned and it ended up in their dog pile...nooooo, never!