Contributor

QVC Outlet Visit - 1st timer

Was traveling down 85 between VA and GA. While going thru NC saw the new Tanger Outlet in Mebane, and the QVC store caught my eye. It was early, so made a quick exit to take a peek. The store is nice and well organized. Clerks were friendly. Didn't have a lot of time, so went right to the purses because saw a 50% sign. They had lots of B Mak...lots. Had all the other brands too. Price wise: b mak med camoflauge: q price 249.00 - outlet price 165.00 -minus 50% = 82.50. Guess that's not bad. About 65-70% off. Nothing wowed me. Did not look at clothes or housewares due to time. All boots were addl 70% off. They had a good selection. But as I was leaving something shiny caught my eye on the bottom shelf. It was a pair of the sequin Lamo boots in black A218179 . My size and they fit. Paid $13.70. That was worth being a little behind schedule. Will go back when have more time.

Also, my friend just had to go in Coach. I'm not really a purse girl. But, they were having a really good sale. 65% addl off clearance. Got a med/lrg crossbody for $66.00. Will be my summer bag.

45 minutes well spent.