Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

QVC Mod Beth, I'm Confused & Have a Question

My thread about the movie, "The Walk" was moved to the TV & Movies forum. I accept that I probably should have put it there in the first place.

But, I am just confused as to why my movie thread was moved from here, and the thread titled "Movie Bomb - The Martian", which also talks about a movie, is allowed to stay here?

I just don't understand why one thread that talks about a movie is moved, but yet, another thread that also talks about a movie, isn't.

I'm just confused as to why that is, that's all.

Other than that, I'm happy and and am having a good day, and hope that you are as well.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Mod Beth, I'm Confused & Have a Question

Maybe she just missed the other thread - would have moved it had she seen it.

Esteemed Contributor

I have nothing against the other thread. I'm sure that it's a wonderful thread.

I was just confused as to why mine was moved, and the other one wasn't, when they both talk about movies, that's all.

Oh, well. It is what it is.

Honored Contributor

My question to the mods is do you delete all posts that gets reported as inappropriate? I've had several posts deleted the would not be remotely objectionable to any adult and I assume we are all adults here.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brewhaha, I think they are mainly responding to "I objects" a lot of the time. 

I am still scratching my head about one of my posts removed last week, when others stayed up on the same post that were . . . well, I won't say, but they were offensive to me and must have been to others. 

Lots of posters, including me, don't use the "inappropriate" button unless it's something really bad, potentially actionable. 

Other posters use it to remove anything they are mildly irritated by.

Honored Contributor

I don't uderstand why they can't be in both forums, ,like they always have been. 

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC

Just flagging your thread, Plaid Pants, so Beth might see it quicker.

QVC Customer Care

@Plaid Pants2

I am sorry but have not gotten there yet...I am also happy today and hope all is well with all of you!

Beth 

Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

@brewhaha

No we do not delete all posts that are reported. There are many reasons a particular post is reported; however, we do our best to put each post in context. 

Beth 

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVCWhile we are on this subject, why are so many off topic thread  allowed in the Fashion Forum?  I go there to read about fashions and there are frustratingly a lot of off-topics  there!

As for Beth-QVC, I can vouch that she is extremely helpful and really is serious about doing a good job for this board, being fair as well as being a nice person.  Kudos to you, Beth. Smiley Happy