Esteemed Contributor

The "Q" rules, that's the bottom line.  Not the "H".

Trusted Contributor

Liberty Media calls the shots.

Esteemed Contributor

I am waiting for a shopping cart like Zulily.  I guess I better not hold my breath.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, you guys are really into this thing!!   I couldn't care less about all of it.   All I know is the two channels are certainly acting the same and picking up the others bad habits!!  LOL, JMO

Honored Contributor

@Ke@LindaSal@bonnielu@alarmclock

Joy Mangano huggable hangers are at Macy’s 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Every time I go to Target, I get a pack.

Trusted Contributor

It has nothing to do with hurt feelings or giving anyone the finger.  It has to do with business.  Joy sold her company years ago to HSN, just like Tova sold her company to QVC.  The deal they make is the deal they make.  Usually the "face" stays on, at least a little while after the sale but that does not happen all the time.

Jamie sold It Cosmetics to L'Oreal and she is not around.  Mally had to sell her business but she is still around.

Joy has no say in how her ex-company is run or if it gets closed.  I am sure she feels for the displaced employees but that would be the extent of her responsibility to them.

Honored Contributor

I was surfing the internet the other day.

an article I was reading made mention of ANOTHER price increase for stamps and shipping costs.

the costs were not put in black and white. the article said this cost increase will really hit people in the pocketbook IF THE INCREASE goes into effect.

when will this happen, article didn't give a time frame just postal office was mulling another cost increase.

Trusted Contributor

I would also like to mention that several "HSN" brands are on many of the non-US QVC networks.  

Just because we see someone on HSN, it does not mean they are not appearing on any other network - including the non-US QVC locations.

Contributor

I have never shopped with HSN?  Do they have quality items (designer items)? Thanks!