Valued Contributor

This has happened to me twice now. Each day you can enter the contest and twice they have said I already enter for that day when I didn't. Has this happened to anyone else ? I hope someone will see this and correct it. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

It's not a mistake, it's how the Sweepstakes is set up:

"We're kicking off our big 3-0 in a big way! Enter our sweepstakes once every 24 hours from 5/19-6/30 for a chance to win weekly prizes, like $500 Gift Cards & products from top brands."

It's not once a day, it's once every 24 hours.

Honored Contributor

@hovis  There are threads like this explaining that the contest is on a 24 hour cycle.  If you just wait until a little later than the time you entered the day before, it will allow you to enter again.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Yes and it's ridiculous.  It should have been set up so you can enter once a day, regardless of what time of day that is.

Respected Contributor

I've never seen a contest set up on a 24 hour cycle like that.

Kind of silly...

Valued Contributor

Thank you for clarifying. I never heard of a contest where you have to go 24hrs. like that. I will try later tonight. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL !!!!! .... it's probably their way of cutting back on entries!!!! 🙀🙊 😇

Super Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@hovis  There are threads like this explaining that the contest is on a 24 hour cycle.  If you just wait until a little later than the time you entered the day before, it will allow you to enter again.

Thanks @NickNack!

Honored Contributor

How lame am I?   I didn't even know there was a contest.   Oh well, more for the rest of ya.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

The problem with this (for me) has been that I've NOT been able to register AT the 24 or 25th hour.  For two days it wouldn't register for a good 4 hours later.  What this has done has pushed back the 24 hours for me so it gets later and later for it to accept my entry!!  

Yesterday it surprised me and took my entry about 2 hours EARLY!  But today, so far, it hasn't taken it.

It's a ridiculous way to set this up.... !  Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*