Frequent Contributor

WOW! WHAT A SURPRISE! As AMAZON has been dominating online shopping for quite sometime now....QVC AND HSN JOIN FORCES since both have been dealing with SLUGGISH SALES in the past months and years probably..... QVC’s parent company is taking control of the Home Shopping Network for about $2.6 billion in stock to create what they say will be the third-largest e-commerce company in the United States. Well, I hope this isn't too late......I have been shopping a lot in Amazon lately too.....QVC seems to be selling the same prducts for many years....I shop with QVC and HSN too......Hoping for things to get better......Good-luck to both......In the meantime, AMAZON and Wal-mart are still on the rise.....

Esteemed Contributor

I buy from QVC but usually from the Clearance and AS IS category. I literally lay in wait for the sales.  And I do appreciate FREE SHIPPING which Amazon provides.. and that makes a difference.  Of course Amazon has an amazing array of products because they include a huge variety of sellers... unlimited.  They do reign them in to make things honest.  If I could give QVC_HSN a suggestion it would be "figure out a shipping program." with the word FREE as the target.  A shopping cart might work.  They do something like that with Zulily. 

Esteemed Contributor

Walmart has a large online business.  I think most of Walmart customers just enjoy "going to Walmart."

Honored Contributor

There have been a lot of threads about this over the past week if you want to search and read more information and comments.  Smiley Happy