Esteemed Contributor

1.   I love you.  You're probably thinking, you don't even know me.  But if people can hate for no reason, I can love.

2.   "Darling, you have been taught your whole life that carrying around pain requires strength, but what if I told you that finding the strength to let that pain go, is where the true power lays."

3.   When you are happy with someone in private, you don't have to prove it on social media.

4.   Dear children of the world, it's not supposed to be like this.

5.   Dear Husbands:  "Resting your eyes" is not a thing! You're snoring and we can hear you.

6.   Just remember, even your worst days only have twenty-four hours.   

7.   No amount of guilt can solve the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future.

8.   Every morning is a fresh start.  Wake up with a thankful heart.

9.   Never trust your tongue when your heart is bitter.  Hush until you heal.

10.   Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.

11.   Sometimes it takes an overwhelming breakdown to have an undeniable breakthrough.

12.   Remember, every storm eventually runs out of rain.  Where you're at in life now is only a season, not a life sentence.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

#5 was my Dad, Mom would say, Gene, are you asleep, and he would say, "No, I am just resting my eyes", Brings back so many loving memories.. You made me think of my Dad and thats a good thing.. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

I got to practice number 9 and I love love love number 1 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @Lindsays Grandma  Good morning  ☕️ 

Trusted Contributor

Very nice!  Hope you have a good day!

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma #s 2,3,6,11&12 really resonate with me. Feels so very wonderful to be reminded.

Thanks for all your postings Esteemed One.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QUOTES PART ONE

[ Edited ]

@IMW wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma #s 2,3,6,11&12 really resonate with me. Feels so very wonderful to be reminded.

Thanks for all your postings Esteemed One.

Heart Woman Very Happy That last sentence gave me a laugh I needed since my day started off all wrong.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  All of these quotes are wonderful! I woke this morning feeling sad, and don't quite know why. This is very ATYPICAL for me. After my morning prayer and meditation, I felt better, as I normally do. Reading these BEAUTIFUL quotes, put such a big smile on my face, and warmed my heart. Thank you so much for yet another source of inspiration! You always deliver.😊❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

Here's one more:

"Whether we are joyful or unhappy, our days will pass."

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles I'm sorry you were feeling sad the other day.   What we have been living with for many months, it is not surprising.  I personally am not too optimistic at this point, we have many months left in this year and I pray it keeps getting better, but I'm taking it day by day.   So, I just wanted to touch base to make sure you are okay.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Awwww. Your concern brought tears to my eyes. It's so sweet of you to reach out. I felt better for a while, but later in the afternoon, I had to lay down, and that is just not like me. I am only in bed during the day if I am sick. 

It must have been the magnitude of everything finally taking a toll. I have since processed it, but it has been a bit of a struggle for me to always be the pillar of positivity, and strength for those around me that are suffering through all of this. Prayer is what motivates, and guides me. I think I just needed a little time to myself.🙏

Again, thank you for your kindness, and concern. It came right on time.❤😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖