Frequent Contributor

I’m hoping someone can help me with something. I recently bought a new IPAD a month or so ago when it was the TSV. It is an apple IPAD. Now for some reason when I try to login to my QCard I keep getting a message saying  Process Error and they are having trouble retrieving my information. I never had this problem with my old IPAD. I am still able to get into my account using my Laptop. I do not use the QVC app I just google QVC and do everything that way. I am using Safari if that helps any. 

Thank you in advance.

Valued Contributor

@Squirt60 wrote:

I’m hoping someone can help me with something. I recently bought a new IPAD a month or so ago when it was the TSV. It is an apple IPAD. Now for some reason when I try to login to my QCard I keep getting a message saying  Process Error and they are having trouble retrieving my information. I never had this problem with my old IPAD. I am still able to get into my account using my Laptop. I do not use the QVC app I just google QVC and do everything that way. I am using Safari if that helps any. 

Thank you in advance.

@Squirt60 Do you have another browser that you can use on the iPad?

Super Contributor

@Squirt60, are you trying to sign into your QVC account or your Qcard account (which I would assume is a different account, like Synchrony Bank, etc)? I’m on my iPad on my QVC account using Safari with no problem. Maybe shut it off and turn back on again? That usually seems to solve most problems. Good luck, I know it’s frustrating. 

Honored Contributor

Re: QCard Login Question

[ Edited ]

@Squirt60 wrote:

Thank you in advance.

@Squirt60,  If you can access other sites with Safari with no problems and you're only having trouble with just the Q Card site, there might be cookies, cache or data interfering and causing the error.   

Did you clear those out and then relaunch Safari and try again?  

(1 -- Go to Settings, then choose Safari, then choose "Clear History and Website Data" and tap "Clear" when you see the popup. 

2 -- Then, choose Safari, "Advanced," "Website Data," and at the bottom of the list of tracking data tap on "Remove All Website Data" and on the popup choose "Remove.")

Also, if you have the Safari app multitasking in background, you might want to close it out and then relaunch it.

Check to see what's different in the way you access the site with your old iPad and your new one, such as using the "mobile" display or the "desktop/full version" display.

I'm sorry you're running into this roadblock with your new iPad -- I know these glitches can be aggravating.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova