Honored Contributor

After watching different channels I have to say that Q and Hsn have the most diverse group of hosts.  JTV has none, Shophq is borderline.  So kudos Q and HSN

Esteemed Contributor

You've got that right! Once in a while I will watch JTV, and the hosts are terrible!

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

You've got that right! Once in a while I will watch JTV, and the hosts are terrible!

Its almost like a uniform, all blonde, except two I think lol.  The men are awful.  I do order once in a while but rarely watch anymore.  Actually hsn is my go to when I cant find anything to watch lol

Esteemed Contributor

I'm more into watching shows from years gone by. Gunsmoke, The Andy Griffith Show and so on. Right now I'm watching Everbody Loves Raymond. Haven't watched QVC and HSN in years but I do shop  at QVC, HSN and Shophq.

I need shows that make me laugh and Festus, Matt and Miss Kitty make me laugh. Also Andy, Opie, Barney and Aunt Bea.

I love Shopping on line but prefer to go to the Websites and shop. After reading here what the Hosts look like and what they say, I stay away.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

I'm more into watching shows from years gone by. Gunsmoke, The Andy Griffith Show and so on. Right now I'm watching Everbody Loves Raymond. Haven't watched QVC and HSN in years but I do shop  at QVC, HSN and Shophq.

I need shows that make me laugh and Festus, Matt and Miss Kitty make me laugh. Also Andy, Opie, Barney and Aunt Bea.

I love Shopping on line but prefer to go to the Websites and shop. After reading here what the Hosts look like and what they say, I stay away.

Omg don't you love Festus, he is smart about figuring things out and shoots really well.  One of my favorite shows is when he helps this young man who is kind and a little slow and finds him a place to live at the kids home.  Sorry I know this is so off topic but you mentioned Festus and I had to respondSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 @sunshine 919 @Effie54 

Lately I have found it soothing to watch YouTube's selection of old shows involving true crimes.

The first one I watched was called "Fatal Vision" and next I watched one starring Elizabeth Montgomery.

In the comments a person mentioned how they were glad that YT kept all of the old commercials ... I agree!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Sage04 @sunshine 919 @Effie54 

Lately I have found it soothing to watch YouTube's selection of old shows involving true crimes.

The first one I watched was called "Fatal Vision" and next I watched one starring Elizabeth Montgomery.

In the comments a person mentioned how they were glad that YT kept all of the old commercials ... I agree!

@LTT1 

Some of the old time commercials are more entertaining then the current shows on broadcast TV....🙄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

LOL! Yes I agree!

And also there's Connie Chung on the upcoming newscast being shown!

I miss some of these old time personalities!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

One thing I have to mention:

QVC has the best camera people regarding close-ups of fashion fabrics and prints.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor
I last mayyybe 14 min of a show on any shopping channel. While liked HSN for many years nothing appeals to me anynore and the one host i do like, Colleen, is enjoying her free time these days . Her fashions are cute but not for me and she sells too much Absolute.

Q hosts just annoy me. But i enjoyed Lisa R her voice, her presentation style. And Lisa Mason too