Trusted Contributor

Pumpkin spice overload

[ Edited ]

I know I have seen it all now when a commerical on tv is now selling "pumpkin latte" eyeglass frames. I thought the pumpkin spice shaving cream last year was ridiculous, but do you really need orange glasses frames? Have you seen anything so far this fall that is over the top in the pumpkin spice trend? Marketers ride the trends as far as they can...

Honored Contributor

Pumpkin Pie ICE CREAM is all I want...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi   @Duckncover    Ever try a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard from Dairy Queen?  I allow myself one per year except last year I forgot so this year I get TWO.  They're my favorite thing.  Here's a product I bet you haven't seen. 

Screenshot_20210925-153204_Chrome.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi   @Duckncover    Ever try a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard from Dairy Queen?  I allow myself one per year except last year I forgot so this year I get TWO.  They're my favorite thing.  Here's a product I bet you haven't seen. 

Screenshot_20210925-153204_Chrome.jpg

@Kachina624    We've got a big outbreak of West Nile here, but I think I will stick with the "regular stuff".....don't want to smell like a carrot cake.....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I don't pay any attention to it.

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi    Where do you get that?

Trusted Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi    Where do you get that?

It is in the grocery store ice cream case.

Also Baskin Robbins or any deluxe ice cream store. 

Baskin Robbins has carried this flavor AT LEAST 30 years.  I remember calling to the store to check on its arrival.  It is the very 1st retailer to carry that flavor - that I can remember.

Honored Contributor

Good grief!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

Yes, some of it is pretty silly, but I ❤️Fall, anything pumpkins, pumpkin spice, fall foliage, cool weather...bring it on!!!! I wish FALL was 6 months out of the year and summer was one month🍁🍁🎃🎃

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

I love all things pumpkin and pumpkin spice. I live for this time of year!

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu