Trusted Contributor

The fake pine scent is horrible. I have seen some fake pumpkin and spice candles that are pretty bad also....it shouldn't be that hard to do cinnamon or pumpkin spice. The fake pine candle I was given at work a few years ago I swear smelled like pine sol. 

Trusted Contributor

Our DD is so hard to access...terrible drive-up setup...so I pass. I do buy the Thomas English muffins in pumpkin spice flavor....they have tiny pieces of pumpkin in them and are delicious.

Trusted Contributor

That pumpkin spice toilet paper is probably being sold somewhere...and people are buying it! 

Respected Contributor

@Duckncover wrote:

That pumpkin spice toilet paper is probably being sold somewhere...and people are buying it! 

I'm pretty sure that's a joke to emphasize the pumpkin spice overload.

Respected Contributor

Re: Pumpkin spice overload

[ Edited ]

I like pumpkin spice lattes (just 1 or 2 a season) and pumpkin donuts. I keep canned pumpkin in the pantry to bake pumpkin breads. Have a recipe somewhere for cream of pumpkin soup ... very tasty. Time to dig it out! Kroger has their brand out now for pumpkin ice cream and also eggnog ice cream ... kind of dangerous for me to stockpile in the freezer! 🎃🎃🎃

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi   @Duckncover    Ever try a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard from Dairy Queen?  I allow myself one per year except last year I forgot so this year I get TWO.  They're my favorite thing.  Here's a product I bet you haven't seen. 

Screenshot_20210925-153204_Chrome.jpg

@Kachina      Bwah ahahahahahahahah  Thanks now I need to go to Dairy Queen and try that. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi   @Duckncover    Ever try a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard from Dairy Queen?  I allow myself one per year except last year I forgot so this year I get TWO.  They're my favorite thing.  Here's a product I bet you haven't seen. 

@Kachina624    We've got a big outbreak of West Nile here, but I think I will stick with the "regular stuff".....don't want to smell like a carrot cake.....

@Desertdi   That reminds me.  I bought this Berry Deodorant.  I got in bed and thought, why do I smell Cherry Jello??  I threw it away.   LOL

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624    We've got a big outbreak of West Nile here, but I think I will stick with the "regular stuff".....don't want to smell like a carrot cake.....

@Desertdi   That reminds me.  I bought this Berry Deodorant.  I got in bed and thought, why do I smell Cherry Jello??  I threw it away.   LOL

@BalletBabe    Yeah.....I've had some of that "powder" fragrance, that smelled more like "Public Restroom"..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor
Trader Joe’s pumpkin ice cream + their triple ginger snap cookies. 🤤
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Pumpkin Pie ICE CREAM is all I want...

If you have one nearby, Lidl sells it.  It's really good too.