Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thank you, a much needed laugh tonight.

Not being on Facebook, I would not have seen it otherwise.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe.  I think most of us can relate.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

excellent solution. Not kidding!🙄 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Amazon must read this forum! Today Amazon offered their infrastructure resources to help with the nation-wide vaccination process. You know how to get things done@Kachina624!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain.  What does Amazon propose to do specifically?

Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Amazon must read this forum! Today Amazon offered their infrastructure resources to help with the nation-wide vaccination process. You know how to get things done@Kachina624!

After all these weeks they suddenly realize this......they still cannot get my packages delivered on time.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Porcelain.  What does Amazon propose to do specifically?

Well they weren't terribly specific. They sent a letter offering help. I say take them up on it!

"The world’s largest online retailer has an agreement with a healthcare provider to administer vaccines at its facilities and will move forward once doses are available, Dave Clark, chief executive of Amazon’s worldwide consumer business, said in the letter.

Beyond offering the vaccine to Amazon employees, Clark added, “We are prepared to leverage our operations, information technology, and communications capabilities and expertise to assist your administration’s vaccination efforts.”

The company employs more than 800,000 people in the United States, making it the second-biggest private employer behind Walmart Inc. More than 19,000 U.S. workers at Amazon had contracted the virus as of September, underscoring the vaccine’s importance to keeping its staff safe and warehouses operational.

Amazon said in the letter that its scale would let it make an impact in countering the virus, but it did not provide details on the form its help could take. The company did not immediately answer a request for comment on its vaccine rollout if any so far."

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain.  Yes, theyre a bit skimpy on detail.  Sounds like they're proposing using their facilities.  However, facilities don't seem to be the problem.  It's availability the vaccine and people to administer it.