Honored Contributor

Parking lots are disgusting.  How is removing your gloves and throwing them in the shopping carts or on the ground helping the situation.  People are so selfish and disgusting.  Scum.  

Respected Contributor

@rms1954  Those are the same scumy and trashy people who change a kids diaper and throw it on the ground. 

Gross and disgusting.....and apparently, their parents taught them NOTHING. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor

I agree Imtep.  We are better than this and if we are provided with wipes at stores we need to be responsible and thankful

Honored Contributor

People around here change their babies diaper & leave it in the parking lot?  

Esteemed Contributor

Likewise @rms1954 , I saw people using cart disinfectant wipes on their hands as they left the store, then throwing them down. Walking thru blowing litter of used wipes and plastic gloves at the store's entrance.

Mothers barking at their kids to stop touching everything.

Yuh?  I wanna say, "That's always mom, not just special occasions".

Honored Contributor

When I am driving on the highways and ramps to and from the highways, I see so much litter and trash it makes me angry.  I have called several people in authority and complained.  Why isn't something being done about this unhealthy disgusting issue!  Signs need to be put up all over and people held accountable.  If I was in charge, people would be issued tickets and fined.  I am so tired of slobs who have no self respect or respect for others getting away with their despicable behavior.

I will continue to make calls and push for change and hope some of these people will be held accountable for throwing their trash around and creating an unhealthy environment.  I can imagine how they must live. Also people who do this come from all walks of life and back rounds, businesses are guilty also. There isn't any acceptable excuse for being a slob and throwing garbage on streets, highways, ramps or anywhere outdoors.

Honored Contributor

People leave used tissues and dirty diapers in the shopping carts.  This  was before this virus and probably hasn't changed.  I haven't been to a grocery store recently.

Respected Contributor

I'm repeating myself, but this is why I feel more afraid of people, right now, than the virus, itself.  

This thing could be better contained, which is our only defense, if people would just do as they are being told.  

We can't selfishly care for only ourselves, while placing others in harm's way, and expect a positive outcome.  

Honored Contributor

For a long time, not something new related to COVID19, I have been disgusted by those who treat the world as if it were their personal dumpster.

Who thinks this way?  How does anyone think it’s OK?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Today at a FL Mass, which was significantly down in attendance, the well dressed woman at the other end of my pew left her used hand wipe crumpled on the fabric seat.  

She later moved to the pew in front of her and by the end of Mass there was another crumpled hand wipe sitting beside her.

DH stopped me from confronting her.  What was her problem ?...  If she didn't want to contaminate her beautiful purse, she could have picked up the used wipes into a baggie and then into her purse.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill