Honored Contributor

Re: •••Project Runway 10/8 Ep10 "Crew's All In" SPOILERS POSSIBLE 😊•••

@Miranda1550 wrote:

Who won, I fell asleep.......................?

@Miranda1550 lol, I've fallen asleep twice this season... it's a great show for insomniacs. Somehow I managed to stay awake this week... but why did I bother??! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

These real people challenges always throw the designers for a loop. This challenge should have been a slam dunk for Ashley - I think she has no confidence in herself. Not impressed with Merline or Candace. Glad Swapnil is gone - I don't think he is the designer he was cracked up to be. Edmond is by far the leader both in design and personality.

@riley1 excellent point. This week should have been an easy win for her. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to be able to handle the pressure.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I'm really liking Edmond--both as the best designer on the show and as a person. I'm a big fan!

I think Candice is a little overrated. Her style seems a bit too narrow in my opinion. Don't care for Kelly's aesthetic, either. Merline doesn't seem so talented to me....Glad Swapnil left. I like the designer with purple hair; I just wish she'd have more confidence in herself.

@Goldengate8361 I liked Edmond right from the start an I like him better every week. 

That said, I mainly want him to win because I just want everyone else to lose. PR end this season early, just give Edmond the win and put the rest of us out of out misery. 

This past week was so bad that I don't even remember what happened... except that Swapnil finally got the boot.

Please vote "Mean Girl" Candy off the Island next. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I prefer mean girl Candace to cry baby Ashley.  Candace was deemed the head Mean Girl when she did not choose Ashley first for her team.  After her choice, it was each subsequent team member that did not choose Ashley.

Ashley loves to throw pity parties with her as the guest of honor.