Respected Contributor

Really today has pretty much been the Northern Nights/SUsan Graver/WEN show!!!!!!

Very boring day.

Honored Contributor

Most week-end days are deadly boring.  I looked at the upcoming TSVs and it looks as though we have My Pillow coming up, speaking of boring.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I am surprised My Pillow is on QVC , he went to Evine last week , that would be a first if i am correct. There is exceptions , Bose and Apple , but vendors never cross over.

Regular Contributor

I'm finding the Q most boring these days. Don't watch like I use to and haven't bought anything in a while. I use to enjoy ITKWD but I do my grocery shopping locally and I've also notice the prices rising.

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Programming?!?!?

[ Edited ]

But, CEO Mike George said programming was going to be exciting. 

Found this on HSN's website.

QVC and HSN will continue to have their own distinct personalities—remaining separate brands, with HSN broadcasting from St. Petersburg, FL and QVC from its studios in West Chester, PA.

HSN and QVC have so much in common. We’re both committed to bringing you curated collections of world-class brands and entrepreneurial products presented in fun, engaging ways.

We both strive to connect you with new ideas, interesting conversations, exciting personalities, and the hottest pop-culture events via our broadcast channels, websites, mobile apps, social pages, and other touchpoints. And we’re both constantly innovatingalways looking for ways to make your experience with us richer and more exciting.

Thank you for your loyalty and commitment to HSN, to QVC, or to both brands. We look forward to continuing to offer you extraordinary shopping experiences.

Mike George

President and CEO, QVC, Inc.

Respected Contributor

Tell Mr. George I found my entertainment tonight.  I watched "Billions" and "Deadwood, the Movie."

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I am surprised My Pillow is on QVC , he went to Evine last week , that would be a first if i am correct. There is exceptions , Bose and Apple , but vendors never cross over.

@MW in Iowa.  Times have changed DRASTICALLY.  There will be tons of exceptions.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

But, CEO Mike George said programming was going to be exciting. 

Found this on HSN's website.

QVC and HSN will continue to have their own distinct personalities—remaining separate brands, with HSN broadcasting from St. Petersburg, FL and QVC from its studios in West Chester, PA.

HSN and QVC have so much in common. We’re both committed to bringing you curated collections of world-class brands and entrepreneurial products presented in fun, engaging ways.

We both strive to connect you with new ideas, interesting conversations, exciting personalities, and the hottest pop-culture events via our broadcast channels, websites, mobile apps, social pages, and other touchpoints. And we’re both constantly innovatingalways looking for ways to make your experience with us richer and more exciting.

Thank you for your loyalty and commitment to HSN, to QVC, or to both brands. We look forward to continuing to offer you extraordinary shopping experiences.

Mike George

President and CEO, QVC, Inc.

I'll have whatever he's drinking... It might be fun to be fully delusional for a while...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb   Right on!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

I have not watched for a long time.  Yes, I check in and look around but I don't stay.

1.  Same choices over and over

2.  Rising prices

3.  Hosts who are more interested in promoting themselves than the product.  

4.  Cosmetics and Beauty shows  over and over all trying to fix us and make us young... with no disclaimer.  Vendors who have had cosmetic surgery and do not TELL.  Seems dishonest because the FIX was not from the product but from the procedure.  And if you do no watch for a long time even the hosts have had things done and still try to peddle the products.