Honored Contributor

Beatrice married into lot of money, so, she can live in probably an Italian fancy villa, mansion, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE  you need to read that article again. Please!!

Honored Contributor

Taxes are horrible in England.  Upkeep is just asbad.  Income taxes are high aswell   Thats why thestomes, paul mccartney and the lot stay here half year.  Taxes in high income can run up to 90%.   

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

Taxes are horrible in England.  Upkeep is just asbad.  Income taxes are high aswell   Thats why thestomes, paul mccartney and the lot stay here half year.  Taxes in high income can run up to 90%.   

That is so true. My favorite actor the guy who done Hannibal Lector can't think of his name, too early LOL  Anyway, he bought a place in Cal. and goes back and forth.  They got socialized medicine over there probably why their taxes are so high.  Course, the Royals have to be supported, but, I think that's justified they earn their keep. Queen is still working at 94 you give up your private life, etc.   I wouldn't want to be Royal.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04    yeah, I thought it was a recent gift. News media is horrible they report old stuff, keep reporting only the bad stuff here in the states, every morning more gloom and doom.

So, now, LOL   what did she give them ? If not, a house, wonder what the real wedding present was ?