Honored Contributor

Cracks me up. Looks like Meghan too.  Here is a pic of him throwing a back handed wave to the crowd as the Royals exit the balcony.

prince-george-waving-meghan-z.jpg

Honored Contributor

LOL! that's the way to do it!Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I loved that one time when the family was walking into, I think church for a baptism or something like that, and Charlotte looked at the paparazzi and said, "You're not coming."  That was awesome and good for her!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

LOL  Oh, that kid.  LOL   Meghan is cracking up.  That wave says it all  "we're done here, bye!  Did someone say there's cake inside?"   

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I loved that one time when the family was walking into, I think church for a baptism or something like that, and Charlotte looked at the paparazzi and said, "You're not coming."  That was awesome and good for her!

I remember that!  I love seeing her do the "royal wave".  She does it perfectly.  

Honored Contributor
Kids will be kids.
Occasional Contributor

Too Cute!

formally hsawaknow member since 2011 and 4000 posts
Honored Contributor

Reminds me of back when , when Harry and William were going to college and the press converged on them yet again and William having no use for them and I can understand why turned to Harry and said "wave to that lot".

Then, one time Prince Charles and the boys were together on a Scotland vacation and the press converged on them and either somebody read his lips or he was overheard as looking out at the cameras and spotted someone he didn't like and said "I can't stand that man". LOL

I think at a certain age the Royal kids are forgiven certain things, then, the parents or the parents and the nannies make them more politically correct and won't let them express themselves as they feel like.

I read in one of my history books that when Queen Elizabeth II was small she said "when I'm Queen we will only be served sweets at all meals" when she didn't like the menu. LOL

Can you imagine having every little movement dissected, your lips read while talking at all times, your choice of clothing under the microscope, your personal appearance scrutinized every time U go out in public ?

Sounds like a living nightmare to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Prince George was thrilled to finally get the show over with.  There was not one picture shown where he had a smile on his face during the entire proceedings.  He showed no enthusiasm whatsoever, nothing, nil, nada  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

I'm not a Royal "groupie" but those kids are adorable.