Honored Contributor

Re: Prince George's Nickname

@Jordan2 wrote:

@roxxy1 wrote:

At school is P.G.  Could he be any cuter, I think not.

Each day he is dropped of by either his mum or dad.

HeartHeartHeart

BBW0ebf.jpg

So Prince George is sooo cute! But seeing this picture brings to mind the cute kid Damien from The Omen who looked so innocent but wasn’t!

@Jordan2  Too funny you post this because I've thought that before about The Omen!  Also, every time I see a photo of George, I always see  " mischief"  in his eyes/expression.  He must be a real handful!  I saw one article online about him playing with his cousins outdoors at some event about a week ago where the article quoted a source who was there as saying the kids were all "real firecrackers."   

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

His eyes look like the eyes of an old soul.

I agree.  I don't see mischief, I see old soul.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm a little surprised by this nickname.  I've read many times that, when asked by people what to call him, William answers "I'm William" and introduces himself that way.  

I've read too that's what he told college classmates to call him, so I'm surprised that he and Kate would be condoning this nickname.  @roxxy1   the OP, is there a source for this?

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I'm a little surprised by this nickname.  I've read many times that, when asked by people what to call him, William answers "I'm William" and introduces himself that way.  

I've read too that's what he told college classmates to call him, so I'm surprised that he and Kate would be condoning this nickname.  @roxxy1   the OP, is there a source for this?

@Pearlee  I read online that a mom of a classmate told this to Vanity Fair.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

What a blessing he looks nothing like his grandfather.

Yes, Thankfully the Royal side horse face  is being axed out and Diana's pretty genes are taking over. 

The Queen doesn't have a horse face and neither did her mother.