Honored Contributor

Re: Prince George, Princess Charlotte in weekend wedding

@lovesrecess wrote:
Prince George seemed to enjoy himself much more than Charlotte...they are such beautiful children and I can't get over how much Charlotte looks like her father

@lovesrecess.  Charlotte looks tired and out of sorts in these pictures.  It's usually she who is playing to the cameras while George looks grumpy.  Wonder how long until they lose patience with being in all these weddings?  I wonder if they'll be in Andrew's daughter's wedding too?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The kids clothing looks terribly wrinkled.  It looks like linen so its probably considered "elegant" rather than messy.

I noticed this too.....VERY wrinkled!  However the color is beautiful and Kate looks stunning!

The bride looks pretty ...not crazy about the high neckline.  The lace pattern is too busy for my taste.

Super Contributor

Thank you for posting the pictures. Such a beautiful family. I love how Kate wears hats that resemble a crown without being "I am going to be queen" in your face. I hope she will continue that style. I thought the bride's dress resembled Kate's in a way. Overall, stunning.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@lovesrecess wrote:
Prince George seemed to enjoy himself much more than Charlotte...they are such beautiful children and I can't get over how much Charlotte looks like her father

@lovesrecess.  Charlotte looks tired and out of sorts in these pictures.  It's usually she who is playing to the cameras while George looks grumpy.  Wonder how long until they lose patience with being in all these weddings?  I wonder if they'll be in Andrew's daughter's wedding too?

@Kachina624  Yes, they'll both be in Eugenie's wedding.

Honored Contributor

The kids were adorable as always, but the bride and her gown are gorgeous!!!!!! I love her dress and veil, just exquisite!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Caption this....

All the children wore bespoke outfits from Amaia Kids. Kate, 36, wore a periwinkle blue suit by Catherine Walker with a floral headpiece believed to be by Jane Taylor

whistling.gif

@Mz iMac Well, you asked.

"I hafta poop."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Those children are very much in demand, and understandably so:  they're cute and famous!  Who wouldn't want a future king in their wedding party!  I suppose they'll grow out of the wedding phase in a few years, but maybe for now their parents should grant them a hiatus.

Respected Contributor

How funny; the last wedding it was the little prince who looked so serious, while the princess was in rare form. This wedding the prince was most definitely in charge.  The princess appears less than thrilled.  Aren't both of them in (again) the upcoming wedding?

The royal children are adorable.

The bride (and her gown) was lovely.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Caption this....

OK, I’ll play along....

All the children wore bespoke outfits from Amaia Kids. Kate, 36, wore a periwinkle blue suit by Catherine Walker with a floral headpiece believed to be by Jane Taylor

George: Hey Charlotte, watch me bust out my best Vogue dance moves!

Charlotte: *Stares into the camera* My brother is a dork!

Honored Contributor

I find it interesting how we see those kids ,in who they might look like, i see  very little in George of his dad, Charlotte i see the queen,and Kate, nothing of William.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.