Respected Contributor

Prince George, Princess Charlotte in weekend wedding

Prince George and Princess Charlotte are on the wedding circuit!

The royal children added another celebration to their busy wedding season on Saturday, attending the nuptials of Kate's close friend Sophie Carter at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in Norfolk, where they both had a special role in the ceremony.

Charlotte, 3, was one of three bridesmaids, while George, 5, was among the chosen four pageboys.

Sophie Carter and Robert Snuggs married at St Andrew’s Episcopal Church in Letheringsett, Norfolk

All the children wore bespoke outfits from Amaia Kids. Kate, 36, wore a periwinkle blue suit by Catherine Walker with a floral headpiece believed to be by Jane Taylor

Five-year-old George laughed and giggled at the wedding– and even led his fellow pageboys in a game of soldiers

Image result for sophie carter wedding

Prince George looked adorable in his pageboy outfit as he clutched onto his mother's hand

Trusted Contributor

Re: Prince George, Princess Charlotte in weekend wedding

@lmt: Thank you for these pics. Kate is so beautiful and those children are beyond adorable

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting. Everyone looks so nice and I love the color of Kate’s dress. The children are adorable.

What do you think Princess Charlotte is thinking in the third picture?

Honored Contributor

Caption this....

All the children wore bespoke outfits from Amaia Kids. Kate, 36, wore a periwinkle blue suit by Catherine Walker with a floral headpiece believed to be by Jane Taylor

whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@OKPrincess: You didn't ask me but I think she's watching George cutting up and is giving him that disapproving look. He’s usually so serious so good to see him happy and having fun. He's really looking like a little boy.

They grow up so darn fast. 

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

Thanks for posting. Everyone looks so nice and I love the color of Kate’s dress. The children are adorable.

What do you think Princess Charlotte is thinking in the third picture?

@OKPrincess  I don't know, but she doesn't look too happy in any of the pictures. She's probably tired after a long day and wants a nap!

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt wrote:

Prince George and Princess Charlotte are on the wedding circuit!

The royal children added another celebration to their busy wedding season on Saturday, attending the nuptials of Kate's close friend Sophie Carter at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in Norfolk, where they both had a special role in the ceremony.

Charlotte, 3, was one of three bridesmaids, while George, 5, was among the chosen four pageboys.

Sophie Carter and Robert Snuggs married at St Andrew’s Episcopal Church in Letheringsett, Norfolk

Five-year-old George laughed and giggled at the wedding– and even led his fellow pageboys in a game of soldiers

Image result for sophie carter wedding

Prince George looked adorable in his pageboy outfit as he clutched onto his mother's hand

What a beautiful family..George is getting taller..and Charlotte..such a doll...all color coordinated!!!! I bet Kate is excited about becoming an aunt...Isn't Pippa due soon??

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@OKPrincess: Oops, I commented on the wrong picture. The one I thought you meant is where Kate is holding her and she's looking down at George...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Love those pictures. That Charlotte makes me giggle - can't begin to imagine what she was thinking in the third picture.