Someone else beat you to it....

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Charles testing positive

They were just talking about it on CNN.

Esteemed Contributor

I really hope he has a mild case and recovers quickly.  He did shake a lot of hands, poor man.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear this; he is always in social gatherings, hope he recovers quickly and it is a mild case

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp

Most people DO recover quickly. In fact, here in NY, Gov. Cuomo was correct at his last daily "briefing" when, on talking about sending people back to work after conferring with professionals, he stated that many people likely contracted COVID, and recovered without ever knowing it. That's how these diseases work. Many don't even exhibit symptoms so, if it weren't for the testing, they'd never know. (Unlike the rest of us, who are not tested if we don't present with symptoms, many in the public eye have been tested, though asymptomatic.)

Yale Medicine states that a significant minority of those infected exhibit serious symptoms, and they're not alone. Of course, we hope that everyone we know--and know of--is in this category.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

I just read a story where Jackson Browne has a mild case of Covid 19.  He thinks he might have gotten it when he was recently in NY.  He is 71, the same age as Prince Charles.

Respected Contributor

I'm also 71, but I'm stuck trying to work from home.  The technology is still somewhat lacking, and none of us has had any training.   I also have mild asthma and weakened lungs from old bronchitis infections, so I don't think my case would be mild, if I caught it.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Gov Cuomo said in today's briefing that NY has the highest cases of the virus 31,000  because everyone comes to NY from all over.  He said NY had this virus before it was even mentioned due to people coming here from China & Italy.