Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@wildcat fan   I know a lot of Brits have the same feelings as you but there is that special relationship often talked about between Mother & son and I think this is what’s happening here.  I do not know as I only had girls who keep me in line!

Many mothers don't do happy birthday wishes on social media for their children. She's using her clout to his advantage and that makes me lose respect for her. He is what he is because of how he was raised and how he's been tolerated, and she is responsible for that. I think a good mother would help a child work through mistakes rather than encourage to avoid or cover up.  

I'm not an Andrew fan at all (as I have previously stated) but in fairness, the royal family wishes all of its family members a happy birthday on Instagram. I think not doing so for A would look like something was fishy.

Thanks for sharing @faeriemoon .  I don't follow or look up their social media accounts. I'm just really disappointed with the way Andrew has acted, and this has been long before the recent revelations.  I'm also disappointed with the way the Queen has handled it.

@wildcat fan  She will not be disowning him. The Royal family through the past many hundreds of years has had men that have acted and lived in awful ways. Besides that there have been other types of scandals. She is used to it. 

@proudlyfromNJ  @wildcat fan 

IMO, the whole family is highly overrated.    Great efforts have always gone into making them look better than they really are. 

The queen hasn't been such a great mother.  When Charles was just a toddler, she left him alone for 6 whole months and went touring!   That's pretty heartless,  IMO!