Honored Contributor

Has anyone ever heard or shopped this store? My Penney's went out of business at my nearby mall and this store opened up in its place. They sell womens, mens, possibly kids and home items. The clothing is very affordable, probably won't last more than a couple of seasons but that's okay. They sell accessories, bags, shoes, hair ties and more, makeup, etc. I'll go tomorrow to see if I can buy some clothes for fall. 

Regular Contributor

Yes!  My family loves this store.  There are two on Oxford Street in London and we hit them several times on each trip.  We got my daughter a beautiful Harry Potter fleece blanket at one of them.  I got nice lingerie.  My husband got multiple long sleeve cotton poplin shirts for like $3 (or maybe it was 3 pounds, can't recall for sure).  His shirts have really held up well--he's had them for years.

Anyway, each store has a slightly different selection of merchandise.  Harry Potter blankets were only at one store.

Seannie

Valued Contributor

I first heard about Primark a few years ago when my daughter was in Ireland. They do have one in our area now. I haven't shopped there yet.

Honored Contributor

@piperbay if it's not out of your way you should check it out. When I first walked in I thought this wasn't for me, but as I walked around I thought they had some nice things and you can't beat the prices. 

Valued Contributor

@Jordan2  I will have to check it out. I wasn't sure if it just carried clothes for the younger crowd. Thanks

Honored Contributor

I went to Primark this morning and got two pairs of skinny straight jeans and an oversized pullover sweater to wear with the jeans or leggings, all for $49! I asked if they'll be getting more fall clothing in and was told yes they're getting rid of their summer clothes. This is the kind of store you can visit often because they have a quick turnaround of merchandise.