Regular Contributor
Wow. $250 or $400 😳. That’s a lot of money. Perhaps instead you sponsor a family for Christmas 🤔❤️
Regular Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I thought they were quite expensive for a TSV. I never did hear how many they sold.

Honored Contributor

I wondered if they're programmed to flash a message that says, "steal me".  If you have one big and two small, you've got nearly $1,000. sitting unprotected in your front yard.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Price on the TSV

[ Edited ]

No one should be shamed for spending their money for any item they want.

Contributor

My thoughts exactly. So much money for just a tree? You could feed a lot of families at the Food Pantry for that amount.. and I think it's actually pretty tacky looking!

Honored Contributor

True, if you put that thing outside, it's just begging to be stolen.  And then you've lost $400 or more.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I'm noticing some posters are having trouble with their pronouns.

I'm sure @charlygeorge meant to refer to herself, and wanted to say, "I could feed a lot of families... " 

Likewise, OP surely didn't mean to suggest where others direct their money, and meant to state she herself could "sponsor a family... "

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Price on the TSV

[ Edited ]

I have been watching this today in amazement. The idea is nice, but the quality appears to be questionable. I saw the brand ambassador struggle with assembly during a presentation with Courtney last night. I see an assistant doing it this evening and she is doing a convincing job. It does not appear to be sturdy enough however, to survive wind gusts during an average storm here in the suburbs of Seattle. I will wait for the reviews to come in. Although it is pricey, if it turns out to be everything they say it is, I might take the plunge. It is unique and I like unique things😊.

~~~All you need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

I'm no landscape designer, but even at the tsv price, those "trees" look pretty flimsy.  Think they'd last more than one holiday season?