Respected Contributor

Sorry I didn't add the picture.E6E3E347-494F-4807-89F4-99ECD5C4B9C8.jpeg

Honored Contributor

That Is a pretty tree.  Looks like some in our area, maybe a Bradford Pear? I was out last Monday and our leaves were gorgeous, at their peak.  The Cottonwood that line the Rio Grande were a solid river of molten gold on both sides of the river.  Then along came terrific winds for 3 days so many are now gone. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  I love Fall. It's like my eyes can't get enough. I'm always going on about the beautiful fall colors. My husband said he never noticed the fall colors  until he meet me because I'm always going on about it lol

Honored Contributor

Gosh the tree and the sky! are absolutely breathtaking! Just beautiful!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay  The sky's are beautiful here in Northern Nevada. But look real quick because they can change in a minute.

Honored Contributor

That tree is very pretty.  Where I live in PA, the leaves are still green.  

I am still waiting for them to change.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Carmie    It's odd, being so far South, that ours are so gorgeous.  Everyone agrees ours are unusually pretty this year which is strange because Albuquerque has only had 5" of rain this whole year, less at my house. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Carmie    It's odd, being so far South, that ours are so gorgeous.  Everyone agrees ours are unusually pretty this year which is strange because Albuquerque has only had 5" of rain this whole year, less at my house. 

@Kachina624 @Carmie    Nothing changes color on the lower desert....    It's either "dead or alive".....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    Just like Texas, green or brown.  I always feel like I'm on sensory overload here. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi    Just like Texas, green or brown.  I always feel like I'm on sensory overload here. 

@Kachina624     Yeah....I could never get over the fact that you can BUY cactus "skeletons"......if you really want to landscape with dead stuff.......     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥