Honored Contributor

When I first went on Medicare I was very limited where I could get my prescriptions filled because of my supplement ins. plan was an HMO and I had to use a pharmacy in network. So I tried the prescriptions by mail - I used Prescriptions Solutions - and I have to say I was ok with it til were going to travel this summer for 4 months. It seemed almost impossible to get them to understand that I needed to temperarily change my address, but that I would be back in 4 months. I went round and round with them til I finally just called my doctor and got a new set of prescriptions and took them to Walgreens instead. I had no difficulty getting them refilled in another walgreens in another state since the originasl prescriptions are in the computer. I had forgotten how simple it is to just go to walgreens and get your pills. When I originally started with the prescriptionsd by mail there was not a walgreens in our town but there is one now so the heck with the hassles of the prescriptions by mail which are sort of a PIA - I am sticking with walgreens.