Honored Contributor

Re: ~ 💙 Prepare to have your heart melted 💙 ~

@rmb wrote:

Oh Homegirl, I so agree with you.  Any creature, whether it be domesticated or wild, is precious.

I agree completely, @rmb!Heart

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@newziesuzie wrote:

I love this video @dooBdoo!

especially those 2 rabbits lol!

❤️❤️❤️

Feline Groovey would love this but

@I can't @ notify her name for some reason.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, @newziesuzie!  I know, those rabbits are cute, especially the big yawn at the end!Smiley(You couldn't use the "@+nickname" notification for feline groovy because there's a glitch on this website which makes it nearly impossible to reference a nickname which contains a space.  I see she found the thread, so that's great and it was thoughtful of you to think of her.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@dooBdoo, Just the sweetest thing.  Thank you for sharing.  Yes, it did melt my heart.  

You're welcome, @PamfromCT!  I'm glad you enjoyed it.Smiley

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Thank you @dooBdoo!

You're welcome, @Preds!Smiley

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@dooBdoo, thanks you so much for sharing this touching, heartwarming video that put a big smil on my face and just recentered and rebalanced me. Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze @Drythe @jaxs mom and @sonechko, I think you'll all really enjoy this video. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

You're welcome, @bebe777!  "Recentered and rebalanced" is an excellent way of expressing it!  It's good to keep up with current events and to discuss serious topics, but sometimes we need a break, right?Smiley

Honored Contributor

@JAXS Mom wrote:

The munchkin kitten and the hedgehogs were so cute. Whatever that first one was, it was creepy lol. 

Hah!  Well, @jaxs mom...  sometimes it might be a face only a mama could love, right?Smiley  I think @newziesuzie was right about it being a sloth.Smiley

Honored Contributor

Re: 💙Prepare to have your heart melted, animal lovers!💙

@ladyroxanne wrote:

thank you @dooBdoo

that was wonderful.  you are always doing something special for this board and i really appreciate it.

Thanks for the kind words, @ladyroxanne.  That means a lot to me, and I really appreciate you!Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: 💙Prepare to have your heart melted, animal lovers!💙

[ Edited ]

@feline groovy wrote:

Ahh.... Heart Smiley Happy

Doobie,

Heart for you, @feline groovy!  You're welcome!Smiley

Honored Contributor

@Furgirl wrote:

Except cockroaches....BLECH!

@Furgirl, You won't find me watching videos of those anytime soon.  Yikes!Smiley

Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

D'Awwwwww babies HeartHeart That puupy at the end was too much LOL Woman LOL

I know, @betteb!  So sweet.Heart