Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @geezerette 

i bought a Berhshire throw - 1 side was sherpa and the other is shorter plush and soft 

it is a few years old and i only wash it a few times duriong the season

i throw it on top of my fleece top sheet

maybe there is lint - i never noticed

when i wash towels an fleece sheets - 

i expect lint in the dryer -  unless u r saying the item itself is full of lint

i dont have that problem

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : The reviews indicated a lot of lint for the throw.

When I washed my new blanket in cold water and low delicate in the dryer: the dryer and lint filter no excessive lint, but a lot of lint was on the blanket. Lint was on my gown and recliner. 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Y'all. Well darn! My HSN phone has traveled from Texas to Atlanta and to my town. It has been in the UPS facility since 1:40 a.m this morning with still indicated delivery date for tomorrow!???🙄😯

Praying that I will like the phone and no problems getting it activated.

Hope y'all are doing something more exciting and fun. Stay cool.🤗❤🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

dear preds  Heart  and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @Yahooey @geezerette @PamfromCT @dooBdoo 

I was outside to get my mail from box by street,then  decided to rearranged 2 windchimes..

son&grandson brought my newest one back to me  and hung it up on new shephards hook for me...but i switched it with another one on the on other side..

then i pulled  some weeds   and

starts of new walnut trees from nuts the squirrels missed eating from last ywar!  but i got big water drops on my head..it started raing so i'm done with outside work for today!Smiley LOL

I'm feeling older as  June 30th my youngest son turned 59!..darn  my 4 kids keep aging   me...Smiley LOL

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : You are not old. You are our fast walking fashionista with the colorful walking cane, and outfit. 

We love your post about your lunch dates with details of the drama and your meal for the day.I love you ❤ and enjoy reading all your post.🤗❤

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear preds  Heart  and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @Yahooey @geezerette @PamfromCT @dooBdoo 

I was outside to get my mail from box by street,then  decided to rearranged 2 windchimes..

son&grandson brought my newest one back to me  and hung it up on new shephards hook for me...but i switched it with another one on the on other side..

then i pulled  some weeds   and

starts of new walnut trees from nuts the squirrels missed eating from last ywar!  but i got big water drops on my head..it started raing so i'm done with outside work for today!Smiley LOL

I'm feeling older as  June 30th my youngest son turned 59!..darn  my 4 kids keep aging   me...Smiley LOL

lubs ya!Heart

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Bless you!Smiley Happy

You made my day...thank you🤗

I sayed home today...

other 2 were busy  and i had another break from eating at pancakes fav. resturantSmiley LOL

I think Tomorrow will be at other resturant for 2soft tacos....i hope Smiley Very Happythen treat myself to 2 small scoops of peppermint ice creamSmiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

ooops....did your new cell phone get delivered today?

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Cell phone was transferred from UPS to the post office today🙄😮....I will be very surprised if it is delivered tomorrow.

@cowboy sam wrote:

ooops....did your new cell phone get delivered today?

lubs ya!Heart

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam @Yahooey @geezerette @PamfromCT : Good Morning: Hot and last night I broke out in a heat rash and had trouble sleeping.

Well according to the post office: My cell phone is out for delivery today. Wish it will be a separate delivery from the regular mail and be delivered earlier in the day instead of late afternoon.🙏🙏🙏

What are y'all doing today and any special plans for the 4th? Stay cool.🤗❤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I hope you get your new phone today.🤞

No special holiday plans for me.  Just staying inside as much as possible today and tomorrow with heat indices above 110 degrees.  Thank goodness my a/c is holding on because I still have had no word on when it will be here so I can get the unit repaired and working properly.

I hope everyone has a safe and cool July 4th!  And that fireworks are kept to a minimum for those that are upset by them.🙁🇺🇸