Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

My
"thyroid"

has caused  soooo many health problens   for me Smiley Frustrated..  either it goes too low,  or then goes to 2 high  or opposite!

My thyroid has been like that for over a year now...from  pill doesage  pills  of.75 to. 50 .Now back to the .50 pill again...i go back in 3 months for another blood test!

My test report shows

I m getting close for kidney problems   from what my last 2 blood testing showed because   its related of my age  it stated.

I do drink a lot of water  and have cut back on my pop drinking.

Sometimes we get so worried over while reading tests results  and sometimes dr. don't seem concerned..SMH! 

Maybe they don't wan't to worry us perhaps??  They don't want us to read to much  maybe?

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam , I have to agree with your last paragraph. I think we read too much on the internet about our medications, test results and symptoms....we work ourselves into a tizzy and THAT'S not healthy. I mean, I am a nurse but I'm definitely not an MD. 

Missing our "Preds" today.  RIP 6/21/2020

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate : Totally agree.

I am so ashamed and embarrassed : I have been looking at today's date : This is an important date???!!! @Preds❤. Please forgive me.😥😥😥I love you ❤ and miss you.❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏💐🌷🌺🌺🌺🌹

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

My
"thyroid"

has caused  soooo many health problens   for me Smiley Frustrated..  either it goes too low,  or then goes to 2 high  or opposite!

My thyroid has been like that for over a year now...from  pill doesage  pills  of.75 to. 50 .Now back to the .50 pill again...i go back in 3 months for another blood test!

My test report shows

I m getting close for kidney problems   from what my last 2 blood testing showed because   its related of my age  it stated.

I do drink a lot of water  and have cut back on my pop drinking.

Sometimes we get so worried over while reading tests results  and sometimes dr. don't seem concerned..SMH! 

Maybe they don't wan't to worry us perhaps??  They don't want us to read to much  maybe?

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam , I have to agree with your last paragraph. I think we read too much on the internet about our medications, test results and symptoms....we work ourselves into a tizzy and THAT'S not healthy. I mean, I am a nurse but I'm definitely not an MD. 

@loveschocolate 

I totaly agree with you..its not healthy!

Missing our "Preds" today.  RIP 6/21/2020

also missing our "preds"😥😪  BUT She isn't in pain any longerHeart

at 2 pm i will toast her with my coca cola🥤

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

dear preds🤗Heart 

missing you every day 😥😥😪

"but"

I know that you are now at peace  and pain free.🤗

🤗lubs ya!Heart

I am drinking my glass of coke early  🥤

lubs ya my friendHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @loveschocolate @Yahooey @geezerette @KBEANS @NEvans @PamfromCT @lifeisgood123 @dooBdoo @Drythe @JaneMarple @qualitygal @Mj12 @Bri369 @Gooday 

My script was delivered today by mail lady!  That was fast service and delivery!Smiley Surprised

Will be going with 🥞sis  and her friend for lunch.

dear preds ,🤗😥

i will also clink my glass of coke at 2 pm with your other friends hereHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @loveschocolate @Yahooey @geezerette @KBEANS @NEvans @PamfromCT @lifeisgood123 @dooBdoo @Drythe @JaneMarple @qualitygal @Mj12 @Bri369 @Gooday 

My script was delivered today by mail lady!  That was fast service and delivery!Smiley Surprised

Will be going with 🥞sis  and her friend for lunch.

dear preds ,🤗😥

i will also clink my glass of coke at 2 pm with your other friends hereHeart

lubs ya!Heart

Like all of us, I cannot believe Preds has been gone so long.

I know she is with everyone, watching over.

Honored Contributor

forgive me - although i do miss preds as all of you do

i dont take note of dates of loved ones that has left us

not any of my furbabies or my parents

i treat it as any other day

i really cant tell you the date - i dont retain that information

certain things remind me - makes me smile or weepy

i remember preds wit - how she would post the funniest quips

at all hours - i knew that no matter what time it was -

there was usually a post from her 

and since i'm up at weird hours - a conversation would ensue

she is indeed looking over all of us - with a wink and a smile

💜 ❤️💛 🩵🧡

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Y'all: Going to be a hot weekend.

Yesterday, trying to purge the den and getting ready for the new house cleaners on Tuesday, DH will be gone to get the peaches. DH doesn't agree that items need to be moved to make it easier for the cleaners. That is their policy and part of the cleaning agreement. If I tell them not to clean the den: will not meet their requirement for rooms to clean.He stated don't let them clean the den.!!!🙄😮 I don't need this extra stress.

The den needs to be dusted and vacuum. I am not able and DH doesn't have time to clean the house.

I have the new robot vacuum but DH needs to move it for me. I can't bend over. It needs to be charged 6 hours before using.! Plus need to find place to store the old one, after a few months will probably give it to my sister in law, just want to make sure the new one works without problems.

I am so tired of ordering food and really craving home cooked meals. It will be difficult to get DH in the kitchen to help me. He is good about moving heavy pots and food items but not much else. This Grubhub ordering very difficult to find places for good vegetables and salads. I need to be eating vegetable plates and large salads to eat for a meal.

I had trouble trying to stand and wash plums, pears, and cherries for DH. 

Please forgive me for venting so much. What will y'all be doing this weekend?Stay cool.🤗❤🙏

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

I'm another one that sometimes "don't" retain certain dates  but a couple stay in my memory.

I will say  that it get very weepy   and emotional towards end of July   its like the shock of a memory won't ever leave me   i can't even remember my age  that year !

I won't go into detail for personal resons  but i want to say your not the only one🤗

Changing the subject...

any updates on on your kitchen this week  or for next week???

I loved your pic of your friend the new baby goatSmiley Happy

Are ya getting ready to make your rasberry jam yet?

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

counter is coming in 6/28 friday- fingers crossed

it has been 3 weeks - initally i thought iit was 2 - but guess they are busy

so contracter is coming in the following monday

the range and hood are sitting in the dining room 

delivered friday - the guy i bought it from

it stayed in his small store all this time -

so he was more than ready to rid it

yes - i'm getting ready for jam

i have made 1/2 recipes in the past bc i was eating fresh and then there wasn't enough - so then added blackberries (they ripen in late july)

so i eat a few - get them in single layer and freeze -then into qt container

will remove their hats and rinse before processing

last time - i rinsed - and it was gooey when frozen

i bought myself a new colender just right now from macys

the old one had feet - it would fall over in the grate over the sink if not positioned just so- i can use that for the yard - rinse off dirt right there and rewash in kitchen

i need 18 oz - and i got about 8 so far

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 1.52.14 PM.png